Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it better when you could just pay for MIAA football. and a larger fee for every sport. either way, pretty sure i am done trying to stream all the MIAA football games. the cost just doesn't justify the product. 10 years ago it was really neat to be able to see every game online, regardless of quality of the stream. the novelty of being able to watch games online isn't enough to justify the price going up and up. besides, i will get a lot more done listening to a free radio stream than sitting and watching the video.

Comment

At least for UCO they can just buy a couple month passes and save money. They won’t need to worry about the post season months

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        At least for UCO they can just buy a couple month passes and save money. They won’t need to worry about the post season months
        Free anyhow. You'd have to make the playoffs to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

haha zingggggg

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

“Playoffs, Playoffs, you want to talk to me about Playoffs”

Comment

Am I a grumpy old man if I find it stupid they put a $4.50 service fee on top of the $140 I'm already paying to support small college sports? If I wanted the institutions I support to see me as nothing more than a dollar sign, I could watch the big boys. For some reason I'm particularly triggered by the $15 for a single game too, even though it doesn't apply to me. Some parents on a coast want to watch their kid play against an MIAA school, better be sure we get every dime out of them that we can! Seems against the spirit of what D2 sports should be, but I guess it has to get funded somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by D2Rover View Post
                Am I a grumpy old man if I find it stupid they put a $4.50 service fee on top of the $140 I'm already paying to support small college sports? If I wanted the institutions I support to see me as nothing more than a dollar sign, I could watch the big boys. For some reason I'm particularly triggered by the $15 for a single game too, even though it doesn't apply to me. Some parents on a coast want to watch their kid play against an MIAA school, better be sure we get every dime out of them that we can! Seems against the spirit of what D2 sports should be, but I guess it has to get funded somehow.

You ain’t wrong

Comment

15 bucks is the price of a gen admission ticket at Pitt. Kind of high for poor coverage, but not completely unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

“Playoffs, Playoffs, you want to talk to me about Playoffs”
                    Emporia only gets to talk about the playoffs.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by D2Rover View Post

Yes it is all about the $$$.

Comment

Missouri Southern held a town hall meeting tonight for the Lionbacker booster club. Our AD, Rob Mallory, showed the distribution formula for the revenue earned from the MIAA Network. The formula for each subscription is as follows:

25% Retained by Hudl for their services
                        37.5% to the school that the subscriber designates
                        37.5% to be split evenly between all 14 MIAA schools

He did say that MOSO has earned somewhere in the $30K-$40K range each of the last two years. Also said he would love to see us get up to NW territory, which we are not even close to.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                            Missouri Southern held a town hall meeting tonight for the Lionbacker booster club. Our AD, Rob Mallory, showed the distribution formula for the revenue earned from the MIAA Network. The formula for each subscription is as follows:

He did say that MOSO has earned somewhere in the $30K-$40K range each of the last two years. Also said he would love to see us get up to NW territory, which we are not even close to.
                            I have a problem with that. Rogers State and Arkansas Pine Bluff Jonesboro Fort Smith Tech College or whoever they are shouldn't get the same share as the other schools if they are not participating in the biggest revenue sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Great find Mosofan1!

Comment

If you donate at a certain level to the Bearcat Booster Club it comes as a comp.
                                Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X