Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    5 hrs 37 minutes

Getting any work done today? You sound like you're already in your seat at the stadium.

Comment

I have been telling students all day that today should be a State Holiday and we should be at the stadium tailgating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Getting any work done today? You sound like you're already in your seat at the stadium.
        Shhhh. Not much. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          I have been telling students all day that today should be a State Holiday and we should be at the stadium tailgating.
          Hahahahahahahha

Comment

I mean, I still taught my lessons, but was grumpier about it

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              I mean, I still taught my lessons, but was grumpier about it
              Look at the bright side, you could be working at emporia.. or not working as the case may be.

Comment

I miss Bigbadbod

Comment

MIAA announcer for this game needs to stop 'being honest with you' so much

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

Look at the bright side, you could be working at emporia.. or not working as the case may be.
                    Lmfao

Comment

Fugly game. Pitt Defense looks ok. TOO MANY Dumb penalties, Dodson's throws are way off.

Whoever settles the eff down at half will win.

Comment

Embarrassing snowing so far for Pitt. Washburn is not this good.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Good guys won, but mman does Pitt have work to do

Comment

Game should have been a shut out. On WU only TD drive of 80 yards, 20 yards came on penalties and we had the QB sacked on 4th down and let him get loose to pick up a 1st down. The defense had the shut out, and let it get away.

Defense is fast. They are good. Excited to see them improve and stop the penalties. Teams are going to have a hard time moving the ball consistently on them.

Offense had open run lanes all game. Passing game needs to improve. Coach Wright needs to stop this gunslinger mentality and going for it around midfield. If we punt there and put them on the 20 or worse, the way this defense was playing we would have received the ball around midfield instead of our 25 or 30 right before half. With a defense like this, play field position and let them set up the offense on short or shorter drives. There is no need to gamble with a defense like this. Know you strengths and lean into them.

Offense is a C grade

Defense is a B+ (penalties)

Coach Wright....IDK....C. Not only the decisions to go for it but we are getting 7 yards a carry and not taking enough of advantage of it in the first half. Pitt was 8 of 19 passing for 91 yards in the first half and had 132 yards on 19 rushing attempts. It just seems would we throw the ball and get us behind the chains when we could have made WU stop us running the ball. It felt like we let them off the hook in the first half and could have had a bigger lead than 6-0.

Plenty of time to get better. Not a bad start.

Comment

I don't mind the going for it thing. There are a few times like the one you mentioned above where it might be better to punt, but most of the time, I like the message it sends. "I'll spot you 30 yards, and you still won't score."

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I don't mind the going for it thing. There are a few times like the one you mentioned above where it might be better to punt, but most of the time, I like the message it sends. "I'll spot you 30 yards, and you still won't score."

With a legitimate FG kicker we can go for the 3 points more often!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X