Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

i didn't specify but really i was referencing the training.
    of course i've long been resigned to poor officiating as it's been that way as far back is i can remember.
    idk any specifics as to the league outlay but i know the economics of d2 fball which leads me to deduce that we're getting what we pay for.

as to that suggestion frankly idk if that would help not to mention necessarily any unintended consequences - 7 on field officials is pretty standard for cfb, taking one off the field depending on responsibilities thereafter either leads to more missed calls or interrupted gameplay (clearly guessing here but there's going to be some sort of an impact). do missed calls (under the current configuration) lead to enough games outcomes being blown that it warrants affecting the product to whatever extent's being discussed here? idk the answer to that. i doubt it but that's just my perception, may not be reality.
    Likely not much for D2, for what amounts to so many people as inconsequential aspect of life.

For FBS games and Pro games where sports betting is a multimillion(billion?) dollar industry, you'd think you'd want as much integrity in the game as possible, considering the contradictory nature of allowing the games to be bet on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X