Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW at Central MO

Is there any chance of Hohensee coming back for this one?

Will NW be able to slow down the mooles at all?

i expect our best effort & am not optimistic about the outcome. avoiding hyperbole defensively it’s a bad matchup for us not even getting into all of our other problems. we’d have to wreck them on the los piling up sacks forcing picks similar to the 2019 game and run it down their throats. feels like threading the eye of a needle typing it out.
    Last edited by northwest missouri state; 09-26-2023, 07:44 AM.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

After many years of watching Mules football, I can't see a NW team not giving it their best effort.

Comment

Is this the correct thread to start the fundraiser to have ZZ transfer again? How much NIL money will it take for him to sit at home, eat Doritos and not play football next year?

NW fans, no hyperbole from this Gorilla fan, ZZ is special. Through 4 weeks Newcomer of the Year and MVP without a doubt. As I think Pred said shame on UCM coaching staff for starting another QB in front of him incumbent or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
          Is this the correct thread to start the fundraiser to have ZZ transfer again? How much NIL money will it take for him to sit at home, eat Doritos and not play football next year?

NW fans, no hyperbole from this Gorilla fan, ZZ is special. Through 4 weeks Newcomer of the Year and MVP without a doubt. As I think Pred said shame on UCM coaching staff for starting another QB in front of him incumbent or not.
          Agreed. Some ucm wideouts look the part too.

Comment

Sr. Arkell Smith is the real deal at WR, but ZZ completes passes to 10+ receivers each game. 5'7" to 6'6" thrive in this offense.

Comment

Air Raid !

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post

Agreed. Some ucm wideouts look the part too.
                Yeah, but that O isn't that O without ZZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah of course. but the Chiefs O isn't "that" O without Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Last year's starting quarterback, Cedric Case, is back from injury and he's no slouch. He would probably start for most teams in the conference. This year's receiving corps is a lot more talented than last year. ZZ is the man, but having Case as the backup is a big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Yeah of course. but
                      the Chiefs O isn't "that" O without Mahomes.

ZZ is really good, but only a moole would try to sneak in a Mahomes comparison.

Comment

ZZ is really good, but only a moole would try to sneak in a Mahomes comparison.
                        Nice try, but don't get cute... haha.

Comment

True but some are much bigger and it’s much easier to hit that target.

Comment

A NW/UCM thread and most of the talk is about UCM.

When was the last time that happened? When Bill S. was posting?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Last year's starting quarterback, Cedric Case, is back from injury and he's no slouch. He would probably start for most teams in the conference. This year's receiving corps is a lot more talented than last year. ZZ is the man, but having Case as the backup is a big plus.
                              Case killed MOSO in our game last year, especially when on roll-outs. I haven't watched UCM yet this year and am not looking forward to what Z does to MOSO in a few weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X