Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Does NW not have any speed at WR?
    or hands that potential TD went right through his hands into this chest and to the ground

Comment

Hohensee isn't close to 100%.

Comment

Northwest SUCKS this year, what rock have you been living under? Pitt will destroy them.

Comment

you’ve been living in the past re: us for awhile.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

Northwest SUCKS this year, what rock have you been living under? Pitt will destroy them.
            I know they pooped the bed with backup qbs, but their starter is back and they're hanging with UCM so far.

Comment

The way the donkeys are moving the ball come 4th quarter if NW is close they will be worn out.then the donkeys will smash them. O God please please give the cats a new coaching staff.

Comment

I know they pooped the bed with backup qbs, but their starter is back and they're hanging with UCM so far.
                Okay, okay. I must admit that I have gotten giddy and prone to hyperbole when talking about NW this season. While the Bearcat posters are notorious sandbaggers, their comments about their own team and coach(es) plus their lackluster game one victory over Southern and back-to-back losses to Emporia and Fort Hays have me believing that the decline truly has begun under Wright's tenure and what we are witnessing this season is the chickens coming home to roost. However, it does appear to me that UCM, Emporia, and Pitt are significantly better squads this year than NW, probably even with Hohensee back from injury, albeit not 100%. I guess what I should say, is that NW appears to suck this season compared to the dominating teams that everyone has been used to over the past two plus decades give or take a few "down" seasons when they weren't the top team in the conference.

Comment

Oops! NM. You all were right.

NW sucks again.

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

Nw mite suck but not as bad as mo worst.never will.how many national titles do you have none.

Comment

out manned, out schemed, out coached, out efforted, out disciplined.
                      it's time for a house cleaning

Comment

The most disappointing thing for me (other than obviously the play) is how uninspired they look and act on BOTH sides of the ball. As a Bearcat fan, it’s just kind of sad really. I’m sure it’s pure jubilee for the rest of the conference.

Comment

talent(less)
                          turnovers
                          penalties

ssdd.

it's remarkable how poorly run we are at this point. & btw, the defense is no longer an innocent bystander.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

No Wright team looks inspired I haven't seen one yet time to clean house.but ever since Wright has taken over I don't go spend a couple 100 at the bar to watch the game.if I did my bar bill would be much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post

Nw mite suck but not as bad as mo worst.never will.how many national titles do you have none.
                              Christ what do you have like a 4th grade education visionpipe?? You don't even attempt to spell. Is that like part of your online persona, or are you just a severely inbred Maryville townie who clearly is not a NW alum.

As far MoWest goes, we can't all be God's gift to man-kind and or have hired the coach that literally invented football. You lucky punk.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                                No Wright team looks inspired I haven't seen one yet time to clean house.but ever since Wright has taken over I don't go spend a couple 100 at the bar to watch the game.if I did my bar bill would be much higher.
                                Oh I see, you can't spell because you're drunk all the time. Finally, have my answer as to why your posts are nearly incomprehesible. Lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X