Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick anyone, Heimlich maneuver now!

Comment

• OMG Mules keeping Bearcats on life support. bahaha. Long TD pass by NW.

Comment

• Just teasing them.

Comment

• This has been the longest 3 minutes ever

Comment

• Phew. Bearcats played better than I expected overall. But the Moole came out on top. Excellent game. Well done UCM.

Comment

• the mules tried, but we refused.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Pack your bags, Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by CatsBy90 View Post
                  Pack your bags, Rich
                  Get real......

Comment

• Originally posted by CatsBy90 View Post
                    Pack your bags, Rich
                    Fire Lambo only won by 3

Comment

• UCM holds on to win 41 - 38.
                      Bearcats were down by 21 at the half but came out and punched the Mules in the mouth and tied the game with 3 touchdowns in the third quarter. The Mules had the game in hand in the first half, but let it slip away as the Bearcats came out in the second half and won the battle in the trenches. Mules eke out the win but have plenty of mistakes to clean up before next week. The Bearcats could have quit at the half but came out and exerted their will on the Mules. Bearcats have their number one QB back and that should make a big difference going forward.

Comment

• It was a fun game to watch aside from the 400 fake injuries by NW.

There should be a rule that you can do that twice For each occurrence after that, the punter is allowed to punt the opposing hc in the junk.
                        Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-30-2023, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• the better team won.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            It was a fun game to watch.

I was sick after NW started B-slapping the Mules in the third quarter and reeled off three touchdowns. I thought, oh hell, the Bearcats are back and so are the Mooles. I would have bet money that NW would recover the onside kick and then score for the victory. Just glad to escape with the win, much like the G's probably felt after escaping Warrensburg with a lucky win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I was blowing lunch after NW started B-slapping the Mules in the third quarter and reeled off three touchdowns. I thought, oh hell, the Bearcats are back and so are the Mooles. I would have bet money that NW would recover the onside kick and gone down and kicked a field goal for the victory. Just glad to escape with the win, much like the G's probably felt after escaping Warrensburg with a lucky win.
                              The INT by UCM in the 4th quarter was the play of the game, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The INT by UCM in the 4th quarter was the play of the game, imo.
                                Other key plays include the PF on the NW sideline that preserved a drive that eventually turned into a touchdown.
                                Also the roughing the kicker in the first half in the UCM END ZONE that... you guessed it... also turned into a touchdown.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X