Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

A Pitt fan feeling bad for NW fans in the midst of their football program's apparent decline strikes me as a billionaire empathizing with a rival millionaire over their recent loss of billionaire status, while the rest of us middle class schmucks that have never won a D-II football championship are just rolling our eyes are hard as we possibly can lol.
    If you never had it, you have no idea
    how painful it is to lose it. I'm still hesitant to get my hopes too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If you never had it, you have no idea
      how painful it is to lose it. I'm still hesitant to get my hopes too high.
      This isn't quite the same, but my favorite D-1 football team is Nebraska, so, even though I was born in Omaha, Nebraska in1990 and didn't witness the glory years personally, I suppose I can relate a little maybe.

Comment

and here come the bearcats. no idea what RW said to them at half but man this is a different team in the 2nd half

Comment

OmG did Wright ripp some ass at half.something he should have been doing from day one.but I have Fath in Wright he will mess it up so.e how

Comment

Go figure. I talk shovelfuls of sh*t about the demise of the mighty Bearcats and right on cue, the hapless Mooles fall asleep and sleepwalking Bearcats wake up roaring and pissed. Ugh come on UCM!! Get with the program.
            Last edited by GetGRIFFedUp; 09-30-2023, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              and here come the bearcats. no idea what RW said to them at half but man this is a different team in the 2nd half
              I figured Pride would show up eventually.

Comment

OMG it's tied up.we have life of we can keep Wright out of this we can win it.

Comment

Bearcats tie it up 24 - 24

Bearcats in win mode and Mules in choke mode. I've seen this movie before over the years.

Comment

The pattern went like this for Pitt:
                    1-Talent slips a little, even though the fans don't notice, but they're still in it.

2-Talent slips a little more, but pride and willpower keep them in games and let them win some they shouldn't.

3- Find an all everything players at a few positions and get by for a few years.

4- Wake up and realize you are mediocre with no hope of being anything else anytime soon.

Summer participation and buy in slips a little more between each level.

I think NW is in step 2 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I figured Pride would show up eventually.
                      Nah I'm sure it's just Mel in the stands performing all kinds of Jedi mind tricks and force projections. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

This isn't quite the same, but my favorite D-1 football team is Nebraska, so, even though I was born in Omaha, Nebraska in1990 and didn't witness the glory years personally, I suppose I can relate a little maybe.
                        I agree if you never had it you don't know and we all know mo worst never had it.but I do understand about Nebraska I've been a big fan of them been to many games.dont know if they have the coaching staff to get back to the glory years.

Comment

• NW dline doing a nice job of pressuring ZZ withoutn768787 overpenetrating. I hope the Pitt DL coach takes notes on this later.

Comment

• Damm defense gave that to them

Comment

• Dang that was a tiny window.

Comment

• Anybody know the Heimlich?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X