Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the UCM game yesterday as well and 2,500 for the attendance couldn't be right. I was thinking more like 6K to 7K.

Comment

Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
      I was at the UCM game yesterday as well and 2,500 for the attendance couldn't be right. I was thinking more like 6K to 7K.
      No school in history has ever ever EVER reported an underestimated attendance.

Comment

No matter what the reported attendance, our friends at the ncaa will make sure they get their cut. If they only get paid for 2500 I'm not going to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
          No matter what the reported attendance, our friends at the ncaa will make sure they get their cut. If they only get paid for 2500 I'm not going to complain
          Even with the students on Thanksgiving break, that's a pretty small crowd. Same thing happens for the regional basketball tourney, students gone on spring break.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't know, maybe the guy operating the hand clicker wasn't properly trained.

Comment

Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
              I would agree. I was there also so when I noticed the 2,500 I thought it was way off. Just weird that it didn’t seem close.

Comment

not usually.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

UCM fans on here claiming they defrauded the ncaa is kind of funny, but not super smart, tbh.

Comment

I'm not saying we defrauded the ncaa but if we did, great. The ncaa is not what it used to be and doesn't really give a crap about d2. They have plenty of money to make the playoffs better and don't. There is no reason to not seed teams appropriately and have the best teams standing at the end versus eliminating good teams early.for the sake of saving money.

Comment

UCM fans on here claiming they defrauded the ncaa is kind of funny, but not super smart, tbh.
                      Shucks, you're the one who said, "if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin". Y'all didn't mention nothing about crossing any line.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

I think that's about right. Anyone else who was at the game want to chime in?
                        I looked on the Henderson website and they had a photo from the visitors sideline of the Reddie captains going out for the coin toss. The home "crowd" looked pretty sparse. Then again, maybe there were a couple thousand still out drinking in tailgate lot.

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 11-19-2023, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Shucks, you're the one who said, "if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin". Y'all didn't mention nothing about crossing any line.
                          Hahaha

Comment

Absolutely common practice in the playoffs over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Absolutely common practice in the playoffs over the years.
                              You'd think the NCAA would have something there to regulate the fraud?

Comment

I just assumed people weren't used to real numbers. They are so used to 5000 being reported as 10,000 that they assume a real count of 3000 is 6000.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X