Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Shucks, you're the one who said, "if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin". Y'all didn't mention nothing about crossing any line.
    to win and buy players, and steal signals.
    have some self respect.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I just assumed people weren't used to real numbers. They are so used to 5000 being reported as 10,000 that they assume a real count of 3000 is 6000.
      I think this is the more likely explanation but I haven’t seen a lot of photos/videos of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        I just assumed people weren't used to real numbers. They are so used to 5000 being reported as 10,000 that they assume a real count of 3000 is 6000.
        People are really terrible at estimating the amount of things. They also have a hard time imagining the relatively small space you can fit 1000 people, so when they are spread out, it seems even smaller. That coupled with overstating of attendance makes it seem further off.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

People are really terrible at estimating the amount of things. They also have a hard time imagining the relatively small space you can fit 1000 people, so when they are spread out, it seems even smaller. That coupled with overstating of attendance makes it seem further off.
          I saw a video that said the entire population of the world could fit inside the city limits of Jacksonville, FL.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I saw a video that said the entire population of the world could fit inside the city limits of Jacksonville, FL.
            Its entirely true. Everyone could have 1300 square feet in texas, ofcourse this leaves out land for resources, but you could put them in taller buildings. Mega City 1 style, which I am all for. "I am the law!"

Comment

This thread is in the books, Mules won, moving on.

Go to Central Missouri vs Harding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                This thread is in the books, Mules won, moving on.

Go to Central Missouri vs Harding.
                You’re not the boss of me. 😂

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X