Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11-5-18 Regional Ranking

Originally posted by the tav View Post
    HaHaHaHa..... No..... I'm not a fan of his. First off I love our rugby program amazing teams that kick ass. But CWU had highly competitive swimming teams and wrestling program that got the axe. Washington State has some of the best high school wrestlers in the USA. But ZERO 4 year Colleges that have Men's and Women's programs. CWU had better attendance for wrestling then women's basketball and volleyball and men's baseball. Why not bring back wrestling for Men and Women over adding Rugby?

Next don't get me started on the firing of Greg Sparling and how that was handled. You fire Greg Sparling for what? He had a winning program. Yet the CWU baseball team has been a joke since parachute pants were popular. And the coach is untouchable.
    How about T&F and XC? What has Adkisson done in his tenure. We used to be relevant on a national scale. No longer.

And Desi.....yeah. He does little recruiting, and when he gets handed a gem, he whiffs on it. He was a GA when I was in Eburg.

Comment

HaHaHaHa..... No..... I'm not a fan of his. First off I love our rugby program amazing teams that kick ass. But CWU had highly competitive swimming teams and wrestling program that got the axe. Washington State has some of the best high school wrestlers in the USA. But ZERO 4 year Colleges that have Men's and Women's programs. CWU had better attendance for wrestling then women's basketball and volleyball and men's baseball. Why not bring back wrestling for Men and Women over adding Rugby?

Next don't get me started on the firing of Greg Sparling and how that was handled. You fire Greg Sparling for what? He had a winning program. Yet the CWU baseball team has been a joke since parachute pants were popular. And the coach is untouchable.
      CSU Pueblo dropped wrestling (that particular President was, shall we say A DUMB ASS) and the drop in enrollment more than wiped out the cost savings. Wrestling has since returned.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
        I no longer drink, but I've heard that in house Kirkland brand whiskeys at Costco are a pretty terrific deal. As I enjoy both your and HOGSVVR's contributions to the board, please save the whiskey drinking until after the firearms are put away.
        We prefer driving side by side quads hammered drunk and shooting bottle rocks at each other more then anything. Kirkland whiskey is outstanding and same with the Kirkland Silver Tequila.

Comment

Sparling used to get teams into the playoffs. Hasn't managed that in a while. It was time for him to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            How about T&F and XC? What has Adkisson done in his tenure. We used to be relevant on a national scale. No longer.

And Desi.....yeah. He does little recruiting, and when he gets handed a gem, he whiffs on it. He was a GA when I was in Eburg.
            Yup, I know I was going to add T&F and XC but was getting spooled up. HaHaHa For the love of God we built a New Pool that NEVER got used.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              Sparling used to get teams into the playoffs. Hasn't managed that in a while. It was time for him to move on.
              It's tough when you have half the amount of scholarships then Western Washington University. How did WWU become a juggernaut in basketball? Oh, wait.

Comment

Kirkland whiskey is outstanding and same with the Kirkland Silver Tequila.
                Now you've just gone too far. Yikes.

Comment

Kirkland whiskey is outstanding and same with the Kirkland Silver Tequila.
                  Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  Now you've just gone too far. Yikes.
                  It's not just the tav I have heard that from. Many of my friends who indulge in adult beverages have spoken highly of Kirkland.

Comment

It's not just the tav I have heard that from. Many of my friends who indulge in adult beverages have spoken highly of Kirkland.
                    Life is too short to drink cheap whisky

Comment

The Kirkland Silver Tequila is bottled by Cielo Tequila. And the Kirkland Whiskey is a 12 year old blend I've been told it's by Woodinville Distillery but I'm not sure.

Comment

Let's be honest, Kingsville may get that trip to Ellensburg next year depending on the proposed alliance. I can see them making CWU travel to Kingsville though to spite CWU for dropping the game.

Comment

Comment

This weekend's game vs APU will be huge! CWU better get into the playoffs if they win this game. If not, it will be nearly as upsetting as the D1 CFP only taking 4 teams. I still don't understand why they don't just take 8 teams per region. Why does a team in each region need a first round bye? Might as well expand playoffs to 32 teams, or shrink to 24.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                              This weekend's game vs APU will be huge! CWU better get into the playoffs if they win this game. If not, it will be nearly as upsetting as the D1 CFP only taking 4 teams. I still don't understand why they don't just take 8 teams per region. Why does a team in each region need a first round bye? Might as well expand playoffs to 32 teams, or shrink to 24.
                              Are all games vs FCS tossed out, or do they count those? They shouldn't count them in the playoff formula.

I think CWU would do well in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                                Are all games vs FCS tossed out, or do they count those? They shouldn't count them in the playoff formula.

I think CWU would do well in the playoffs.
                                Thrown out

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X