Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Players On Your Team 2018

Well, summer is upon us. Now we wait several months for football to start.....(my mourning season)....

In the mean time we can learn some more about players that will be dazzling us in 2018.

Who do you think will be the stand out players for your school? List two offensive & two defensive players on your squad that you believe will have the most impact in the 2018 season.

Re: Best Players On Your Team 2018

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Well, summer is upon us. Now we wait several months for football to start.....(my mourning season)....

In the mean time we can learn some more about players that will be dazzling us in 2018.

Who do you think will be the stand out players for your school? List two offensive & two defensive players on your squad that you believe will have the most impact in the 2018 season.
    My guess for TAMUC:

The system is set up for the QB but I expect EJ Thompson to be a breakout guy at RB and a stand out in the conference. My 2nd is Hobbs at TE.

On defense our guys swap so much that they end up sacrificing individual stats. But... my guess is Brucks Saathoff and Chris Smith will make the most splashy plays.

Comment

Defense, I'm going with Justin Jackson and Bright Ihegworo. Both of them last year were at times unstoppable. On Offense, all of this will depend on who we have playing QB and what kind of results we get there. But I think Keke Chism is set to break out on the outside taking over fulltime for Dono.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        Defense, I'm going with Justin Jackson and Bright Ihegworo. Both of them last year were at times unstoppable. On Offense, all of this will depend on who we have playing QB and what kind of results we get there. But I think Keke Chism is set to break out on the outside taking over fulltime for Dono.
        You forgot Markus Jones. Leddy French and Hunter Kyle have impact player potential after respectable RSFr season.

Will Ben Theil be back. He had a sub par track season. I am not all that sure how a ruptured tendon in the hand can impact track speed but apparently it did. He still has two semesters of football eligibility left.

Comment

Midwestern St:

Offense: Adrian Seales - RB, Layton Rabb and Hagen Hutchison - QBs, Vincent Johnson - RB, AJ Roland - OL, Kevin Fischer - OL,

Defense: Sir'Vell Ford - S, Michael Nash - DT, Alec DiValerio - DE, Jacob Sherrill - LB, Josh Wydermyer - DB

Midwestern fans have a lot to be excited about in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            I would keep an eye on Nathan and Ayo.

Defensively, Jackson is good....but watch Jones....he will be a nightmare for QBs.

Comment

The word on the street is that the Rams have signed a blue-chip caliber immediate impact player that's supposed to be on campus after the 4th.

Any more info available or is it supposed to stay hush-hush?

If true, won't this be two "surprise" players signed since NLI day?

Comment

The word on the street is that the Rams have signed a blue-chip caliber immediate impact player that's supposed to be on campus after the 4th.

So who was the first "surprise" surprise player signed.

Rarely does ASU say a lot about summer transfer players before fall camp.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

Calvin Jenkins?
                  Lloyd Howard?
                  Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Offense - Travis Vornkahl and Duke Carter

Defense - Eric Collins and Isaiah Barnett

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I know, hence my inquiry.

Comment

Defense: Caleb Valentine, DeVonte Williams
                        Offense: Nick Pelrean, Ty Chisum

Comment

Is it a QB?

Comment

ENMU

Offense- Wyatt Strand JR. QB (Started since frosh year). Tayshaun Gary-RB, Johny Smith-RB, Mister Birdo-OL
                            Defense- Brad Hardin (2 x 1st Team All-LSC Lber). Todd Countee-Safety, Dante Urea-Safety, Charles Countee-Corner

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden Fox View Post
                              Is it a QB?
                              I keep wondering if QB is really the issue. I thought grossly stupid actions/inactions were the biggest problem last year. At the spring game I thought the Fr from Houston was the most promising. Austin Tracy or Tracy Austin (whichever the heck it is) looked good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X