Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

The one stat that matters is 2-0. That seems like Lion football.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      Beat us, then you can chant. Till then you are pissing your pants for losing. Nice. Wanna borrow my washer & dryer? Id hate for you to waste your water for nothing other than incontinence.
      Stifle it Edith!!!

I can faucking chant all I want. RUDY, RUDY, RUDY.

FYI - MY team has 5 NC in the past 9 years. They can't beat you because they will never play a DII team.

Many of you alum kill me.....(I am NOT an alum of any LSC school).....hype, hype, hype, no matter how your team is playing. GOOD or BAD

The FACTS: (1) 2017 is over. Past. History; (2) TAMUC are NOT the defending LSC champs, but better yet 2017 NC; (3) MSU is the 2017 conference champs; (4) TAMUC is 2-0 regardless of how people think they look or don't look. Wins are wins, PERIOD; (5) I dont have a dog in this fight, so I call it like it is. PERIOD.

You made me laugh my a$$ off. Why you feel it necessary to be all rah rah like your team is not at the top. You were so corny it was funny....reminded me of the movie Rudy because you were all fired up. You have nothing to prove, nothing to convince anyone of.

I will be at a few TAMUC games in Commerce this season. I'd be happy to come by your home so you can wash my draws. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Stifle it Edith!!!

FYI - MY team has 5 NC in the past 9 years. They can't beat you because they will never play a DII team.

Many of you alum kill me.....(I am NOT an alum of any LSC school).....hype, hype, hype, no matter how your team is playing. GOOD or BAD

The FACTS: (1) 2017 is over. Past. History; (2) TAMUC are NOT the defending LSC champs, but better yet 2017 NC; (3) MSU is the 2017 conference champs; (4) TAMUC is 2-0 regardless of how people think they look or don't look. Wins are wins, PERIOD; (5) I dont have a dog in this fight, so I call it like it is. PERIOD.

You made me laugh my a$$ off. Why you feel it necessary to be all rah rah like your team is not at the top. You were so corny it was funny....reminded me of the movie Rudy because you were all fired up. You have nothing to prove, nothing to convince anyone of.

I will be at a few TAMUC games in Commerce this season. I'd be happy to come by your home so you can wash my draws. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
          The one stat that matters is 2-0. That seems like Lion football.
          EXACTLY

Comment

Absolutely!!!

I am passing up a suite & sideline of the USC @ Texas game to go to Kingsville @ Angelo....(& its my BDay weekend).....so that speaks volumes. Haven't been to an ASU home game in 4 years.

Comment

Hahahaha...Jake is mild compared to Allen. I mean we are the finest, greatest town, and football team in GODs country. We Are Champions; We Are Allen; We Are Eagles; We Are GODS Gift To Earth.

LMAO!!!!! Another pair of draws ruined.

Comment

Hahahaha...Jake is mild compared to Allen. I mean we are the finest, greatest town, and football team in GODs country. We Are Champions; We Are Allen; We Are Eagles; We Are GODS Gift To Earth.

Comment

Just having fun!!!

Huh? Saban???? Opening was 51-14 Tide.

Comment

Just having fun!!!

UGH just when i started to like you pops there are some things better kept to yourself! ;)
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Stifle it Edith!!!

hee hee. Just stirring the pot a little on a boring Sunday night! I way trying to be a little over the top & corny. Glad you caught it. But, until we get beat we ARE the Champs. Kings of the hill, leaders of the pack, A #1. Everyone else isn't.
                      Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 09-10-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I think its a matter of time for them right now. I know Carthiel wasn't happy with that second half last week, but again, they emptied the bench after going up 21-0.

Comment

Absolutely!!!

I am passing up a suite & sideline of the USC @ Texas game to go to Kingsville @ Angelo....(& its my BDay weekend).....so that speaks volumes. Haven't been to an ASU home game in 4 years.
                          Aw cmon, you're missing out on good laughs! ;) Are they playing the Benny Hill song during timeouts in Austin yet?

Comment

Just having fun!!!

No, the former Allen High School HC

Comment

Absolutely!!!

Happy Birthday Pops, are you as old as petrified wood yet??

Comment

Hahahaha...Jake is mild compared to Allen. I mean we are the finest, greatest town, and football team in GODs country. We Are Champions; We Are Allen; We Are Eagles; We Are GODS Gift To Earth. We spent $50 million on a stadium and it cracked.

Fixed it for you.
                                Last edited by LSC Fan; 09-10-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X