Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pueblo @ Commerce

I think Commerces defense is better than Pueblos, mainly cause this group has been together and played on the big stage last year. I also think Pueblos offense is a bigger liability than Commerces. Commerce defense has the speed to close gaps and keep runs to short gains, while the athletes they have on offense are good enough to dink and dunk the ball down the field.

21-10 Commerce.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

The Pueblo offense managed just 14 points vs Mines, if they continue to turn the ball over the way they have they might put up 0 this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Why all the PERSONAL ATTACKS???

Agree or disagree....your choice, but the dude has the right to express his opinion. Popular or not.

He did not attack ANYONE....just expressed his opinion.

This is going on EVERYWHERE nowadays. There is no more debate of opinions.....just "I disagree with your opinion so I will name call, shame, and personally attack you".

Geezus. Speaking of tiresome.
        Thanks Pops. Appreciate the back up. I have told these people on here if they do not like what is on my blog, turn the page, flip dial, or pick up their roll of quarters and leave the booth. You are right, its an opinion, take it for what it is worth.

Don't knock Jake too hard though. We may not agree on everything, but he seems to be a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
          Thanks Pops. Appreciate the back up. I have told these people on here if they do not like what is on my blog, turn the page, flip dial, or pick up their roll of quarters and leave the booth. You are right, its an opinion, take it for what it is worth.

Don't knock Jake too hard though. We may not agree on everything, but he seems to be a good guy.
          Any time you see a post like that from me on here, assume Im just messing with you. Im a good guy, Im sure you are too. Just having some fun with you. Seriously though, what in particular makes you think Pueblo comes to our house and wins the game? I dont think they do anything better than we do, and we are better than them in several facets. Give me some particulars as to why Pueblo wins.

I think we win because, have you seen our defense? That squad has really started to put it together, and Powers has a track record of OUTSTANDING defenses. We held ENMU to 209 on the ground last week. We get pressure on the QB on every drop back, we have a game wrecker on the DL in Big Mike and 2 shut down DBs in Dawson and Edwards-Cooper. Our special teams are lights out, nobody better in DII. Dont underestimate the value of Kristov Martinez. MAYBE MSU-Mankato has a better kicker, but Kristov is in the conversation with the best, and almost automatic inside 45 yds. Our LB squad has no peers in dII as a unit.

I know you are on the boot Wheeler/bring on Wilson team, but he just needs room to get the game to slow down a bit and he will be really good. Last week his passes were accurate, but high or overthrown too often. That just means he is rushing his release. He will get there, and he is 3-0 as a starter today. Meanwhile our running game got close to 200 yds last week.

Why and how is Pueblo better?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            We held ENMU to 209 on the ground last week.
            I don't think Pueblo wins but Missouri S&T held ENMU to 201 rushing yards.

Also, is a pass accurate if it's overthrown? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
              I don't think Pueblo wins but Missouri S&T held ENMU to 201 rushing yards.

Also, is a pass accurate if it's overthrown? :bulgy-eyes:
              If its a release point problem that can be corrected, yeah. The passes are right on line, in the proper space, and the receivers have to reach up for them and end up finger-tipping them. 2 inch taller receivers would be plucking them like apples.

Comment

If its a release point problem that can be corrected, yeah. The passes are right on line, in the proper space, and the receivers have to reach up for them and end up finger-tipping them. 2 inch taller receivers would be plucking them like apples.
                I thought accuracy meant the pass was....accurate. Didn't know it meant only missing certain directions lol. Overthrowing a pass sounds like the pass was inaccurate but I must just be confused.

Comment

I thought accuracy meant the pass was....accurate. Didn't know it meant only missing certain directions lol. Overthrowing a pass sounds like the pass was inaccurate but I must just be confused.
                  You are confused. It means the new QB is rushing his release a bit and, while high, catchable passes are not being caught. I dont guess you saw any of the throws Im talking about, so Im not gonna follow you down this rabbit hole.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA........that is too d@mn funny for sure!!!!

"Best Post of the Week" candidate.

Comment

You are confused. It means the new QB is rushing his release a bit and, while high, catchable passes are not being caught. I dont guess you saw any of the throws Im talking about, so Im not gonna follow you down this rabbit hole.
                      Or in other words, not accurate??

ACCURATE = successful in reaching the intended target.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jake, you the man!!! I do enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        Or in other words, not accurate??

HAHAHAHAHA

Jake, you the man!!! I do enjoy reading your posts.
                        Jake is sugar coating the inabilities of his QB

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          Jake is sugar coating the inabilities of his QB
                          Nah man, dude is gonna be GOOD.

Comment

"Or in other words, not accurate??

HAHAHAHAHA

Jake, you the man!!! I do enjoy reading your posts."

By my calculation, any thrown ball that hits the receiver in both hands is an accurate pass. High, low, left. right, if it hit both your hands is was accurate. The kid is close. Honest. Was your favorite post of mine last august when I called our Natty? Or was there another you liked.

Comment

By my calculation, any thrown ball that hits the receiver in both hands is an accurate pass. High, low, left. right, if it hit both your hands is was accurate. The kid is close. Honest.
                              Overthrown usually refers to...throwing it over the receiver. Befuddling.

Comment

Overthrown usually refers to...throwing it over the receiver. Befuddling.
                                Good luck Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X