So your saying the NSIC will perform better :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
      So your saying the NSIC will perform better :D

Possibly. Maybe the RMAC?

Comment

• Re: A&M-Commerce @ Midwestern State

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
        Commerce didn't struggle on that 98 yard drive.
        Apparently 430 yards of offense is now "struggling to move the ball."

Comment

Right now, I agree. Lets see what happens in another month though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
            The U of D2.

That's embarrassing. Represent Tarleton with class.
            This behavior is less the outlier and more the norm at Tarleton...have you watched a basketball game or been to a baseball game?

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
              Possibly. Maybe the RMAC?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                This behavior is less the outlier and more the norm at Tarleton...have you watched a basketball game or been to a baseball game?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  Because the offense really lit it up against Midwestern? I must've watched the wrong game.
                  430 yards and nearly 6 yards per play against the #4 team in the nation? Yeah, apparently you did.

If you don't think there's a difference there compared to prior QB, I don't know what to tell you. We had 100 yards less than that against William Jewell.

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                    430 yards and nearly 6 yards per play against the #4 team in the nation? Yeah, apparently you did.

If you don't think there's a difference there compared to prior QB, I don't know what to tell you.
                    The #4 team in the nation couldn't make a simple tackle. Wrap up on little 2 yard passes and you'll see Commerce punt the whole game. Credit to them for not playing 2 hand touch. Just looked nothing like a dangerous offense, 20 points isn't exactly lighting anyone up. The defense looked solid at least, and that will count much more going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

If you don't think there's a difference there compared to prior QB, I don't know what to tell you. We had 100 yards less than that against William Jewell.

I'll hang up and listen.
                      Lionfan i am in no way trolling just trying to be a realist.

But MSU is Way over ranked right now. Their defense is not good at all.

Yes Commerce offense looks better but not by alot.

One thing is for sure we things are about to get alot clearer after this weekend.

Im just glad my hounds finally get a breather, im hoping they just arent so demoralised after how the season has started that they dont fight out these next 5 games which are totally winable.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Also not trolling, the Commerce offense just didn't look much better beyond breaking poor tackles. Hoping I am able to watch the Commerce - TSU game, should be a good one.

Comment

I can just go with what I have witnessed first hand at multiple events. The one that really gets me was 2 years ago at Tarleton, we came up to tailgate and one of the TSU baseball players was at the tailgate when he approaches our university president and calls him every expletive in the book. I'm sitting not 10 yards from where it happens. Their is a reason that your purple poo group can't come to any event on ASU property. There is a reason that the last two times that TSU has played softball in Angelo, you have had fans get thrown out. Maybe I should say instead of department wide, its university wide?

Comment

Dang just realized that if Kingsville and MSU had kickers, Commerce would be staring at 1-2 in conference.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                              Yes and yes and I have never seen anything like you are insinuating.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                The #4 team in the nation couldn't make a simple tackle. Wrap up on little 2 yard passes and you'll see Commerce punt the whole game. Credit to them for not playing 2 hand touch. Just looked nothing like a dangerous offense, 20 points isn't exactly lighting anyone up. The defense looked solid at least, and that will count much more going forward.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X