Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A&M-Commerce @ Midwestern State

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    I think that kickoff after the safety that Kristov Martinez kicked into the end zone from his own 20 yd line was big too, not many DII kickers flipping field position from there. Hell probably not many DI kickers doing that.
    That was definitely a big play.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
      What a strange game that was. Bad news for the Hogs... as if MSU wasn't already going to kill us next week, now they're going to take their frustrations of this loss on us.

GO HOGS!!!
      It will be ugly. Maskill wont hold back. Maybe we can order a severe weather event to cancel this upcoming bloodbath so we can save two to three thousand from having to see it in person.

Comment

Nice win for the Lions. Stangs should have won it with that 30 yarder. There could be 3 at the top when it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          It will be ugly. Maskill wont hold back. Maybe we can order a severe weather event to cancel this upcoming bloodbath so we can save two to three thousand from having to see it in person.
          It'll be Purge Night in Kingsville.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
            The color commentary guy is annoying. Lol. #StangBro
            I hate listening to that guy. LOL. Whenever we play MSU I try to find another way to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              I think that kickoff after the safety that Kristov Martinez kicked into the end zone from his own 20 yd line was big too, not many DII kickers flipping field position from there. Hell probably not many DI kickers doing that.
              I was thinking this earlier. I don't believe I've ever seen a free kick go out of the end zone before - at any level - without penalty yards being applied before the kick.

Comment

Hats off to the Lions for the win. Mustangs lack of disciple and piss poor tackling put themselfs behind the 8 ball. Just stop the jawjacking!
                Last edited by BJ Hawk; 10-07-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  It didn't ever cross the line of scrimmage on the block so it's not a live ball. As far as I am aware that's the rule.
                  A scrimmage kick recovered by either team behind the los is advanceable by either team once it goes past the los only the recieving team can advance it unless a fumble occurs.

Ball is always live until it is downed.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    I was thinking this earlier. I don't believe I've ever seen a free kick go out of the end zone before - at any level - without penalty yards being applied before the kick.
                    He hit a flyer out of the short rough.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                      Hats off to the Lions for the win. Mustangs lack of disciple and piss poor tackling but themselfs behind the 8 ball. Just stop the jawjacking!
                      Apparently we are not the only ones making stupid penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                        Apparently we are not the only ones making stupid penalties.
                        No TexanFan, you do not have the patent or coypyrights on stupid penalties!

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                          Just stop the jawjacking!
                          Man, don't get me started on that. We do it as bad or worse than any team in the country and it drives me NUTS. The behavior especially 2 years ago really causes me to be embarrassed, I want my school to represent class and winning the right way. Totally feel you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                            Man, don't get me started on that. We do it as bad or worse than any team in the country and it drives me NUTS. The behavior especially 2 years ago really causes me to be embarrassed, I want my school to represent class and winning the right way. Totally feel you on that.
                            Commerce as bad as any team I've seen. Reminds me of Highlands a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                              Commerce as bad as any team I've seen. Reminds me of Highlands a few years ago.
                              Wait till you see Tarleton.
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                                Wait till you see Tarleton.
                                Could see a record for penalty yards

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X