Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tarleton @ TAMU-Commerce

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Live stream from Commerce is $7.95. I have no idea what the quality is.
    Last time I watched a stream from Commerce (1-2 years ago) it was a quality production.

Comment

Originally posted by cchrstnsn View Post
      I would guess that the yellow flags will be flying then because TAMUC is NOT going to back down. In the very recent past (since Carthel's arrival) they have been the most flagged team in the country. Stupid, juvenile penalties just because they wanted to. I saw it first hand many times and just shook my head.
      Should be a barnburner either way as they will have LOTS of talent on the field on both sides. As good or bad as each is on offense and defense - what they have done up till this point will have little bearing. TAMUC can explode at any point on offense - TSU has been exploding all year but I have a feeling defense will rule the day (especially with the rain forecast for Saturday).
      It appeared early on in the Midwestern game that KW was the answer at QB. But as the game wore on he looked at little better than average. Didn't get a chance to catch 2nd half because of other things already planned. TBH, I seriously doubt TAMUC will be explosive on offense any time this year unless its a really weak team. TSU has had 4 players removed from games the last two weeks (3 ejected). All of these players will be back this week for this one. Testosterone levels will be up and I expect a lot of yellow laundry on the field. It would be nice to see the Lions win the conference, but the Offensive level of play is just not there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        It appeared early on in the Midwestern game that KW was the answer at QB. But as the game wore on he looked at little better than average. Didn't get a chance to catch 2nd half because of other things already planned. TBH, I seriously doubt TAMUC will be explosive on offense any time this year unless its a really weak team. TSU has had 4 players removed from games the last two weeks (3 ejected). All of these players will be back this week for this one. Testosterone levels will be up and I expect a lot of yellow laundry on the field. It would be nice to see the Lions win the conference, but the Offensive level of play is just not there this year.
        #2 one of them? Haha. That guy was at it all night against WT

Comment

Just got this notice from the AD:

In consultation with Campus Safety and Operations, University Police, and other campus partners, outdoor tailgating tomorrow is prohibited, due to the combination of unsafe ground conditions and threat of lightning.

Also, Im getting tired of sitting in the freakin rain to watch football.

Comment

By just comparing scores it looks like Angelo by 21 or so.

Angelo 52 at WNMU 0 +52
            WTAM 27 at WNMU 17 +10

Tarleton 54 at Angelo 33 -21
            Tarleton 44 at WTAM 7 -37

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post

Angelo 52 at WNMU 0 +52
              WTAM 27 at WNMU 17 +10

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post

Angelo 52 at WNMU 0 +52
                WTAM 27 at WNMU 17 +10

I also used to compare common opponents but in fact it is a very unreliable way to predict outcomes.

Comment

Comment

I take it WT and Angelo are not killing it in Volleyball? No OT Volleyball thread showed up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                      I take it WT and Angelo are not killing it in Volleyball? No OT Volleyball thread showed up this year.
                      WT usually starts OT threads. I believe WT is 4th....TAMUC 3rd...ASU 2nd, and TSU 1st. But dont quote me.

If WT WBB starts doing well it will become the top thread. Just sayin.

The LSC thread has been dominated by WT ever since I joined the board.

More TAMUC posters last two years...and seeing TSU showing up this year.

Winning does that for some reason...lol. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        WT usually starts OT threads. I believe WT is 4th....TAMUC 3rd...ASU 2nd, and TSU 1st. But dont quote me.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I try hard to balance tuem out!
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by cchrstnsn View Post
                            I would guess that the yellow flags will be flying then because TAMUC is NOT going to back down. In the very recent past (since Carthel's arrival) they have been the most flagged team in the country. Stupid, juvenile penalties just because they wanted to. I saw it first hand many times and just shook my head.
                            Should be a barnburner either way as they will have LOTS of talent on the field on both sides. As good or bad as each is on offense and defense - what they have done up till this point will have little bearing. TAMUC can explode at any point on offense - TSU has been exploding all year but I have a feeling defense will rule the day (especially with the rain forecast for Saturday).

is that stat actually legit? if so maybe teams should shoot for more penalties. Might be the secret to winning the big one.

Comment

Been raining all night here in Commerce, America and expected to get worse as the day goes on. Current forecast is 95% chance of thunderstorms at kickoff time.

Comment

Hopefully no PTSD for the Lions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X