Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tarleton @ TAMU-Commerce

Tarleton with only 1 penalty and Commerce with 8 so far I believe. I'm impressed, and the score is going the right way!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Tarleton is a juggernaut!
      I guess so! Dang. And I thought TAMUC D front was maybe the best in the country. Um....guess not!

Comment

I wonder how in the world we have won as many games as we have when the LSC refs are not only not smart enough to walk and chew gum at the same time, but they seem to have it out for TAMUC. They cost us a playoff spot in 2014 (called a down play a fumble that led to a turnover) and I can think of many more. Colby is just tired at always having to scream at these guys.

Comment

Penalties-

TAMUC-9 for 87 yards
          TSU- 1 for 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
            I wonder how in the world we have won as many games as we have when the LSC refs are not only not smart enough to walk and chew gum at the same time, but they seem to have it out for TAMUC. They cost us a playoff spot in 2014 (called a down play a fumble that led to a turnover) and I can think of many more. Colby is just tired at always having to scream at these guys.
            I cannot disagree with this. They look terrible and are consulting on nearly every single call. I think the crew is divided on some of these calls. But, you have to talk to each other every single flag...come on man. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              Tsu 325 yds
              tamuc 159

wow
              I've heard they were stout from a coach and a player who I know well, they weren't kidding

Comment

I used to think the opposite when ASU played TAMUC. Especially back in 2014. Could swear Colby paid the officials. Hahaha.

REALLY bad call cost ASU the regular season gameand regular season championship. But got even in the conference playoff championship.

Need Commerce to pull this one out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                  IMO, the second pass interference penalty on Commerce was a bad call.

Comment

Yes, some questionable calls. Lions O is not helping and that has been going on all year.

Comment

What?

Fire the Carthels!!!!

Comment

Touchdown Commerce

Tarleton 24
                        Commerce 21

Comment

Comment

Yellow laundry flying everywhere. This is what I expected!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                              What?

Fire the Carthels!!!!
                              :laugh:

Comment

Fumble by commerce and Tarleton recovers at the five. Great defensive stand by the lions. FG Texans.

Tarleton 27
                                Commerce 21

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X