Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams State & Angelo State

This should be an interesting match-up. Based on statistics, Adams State should win this game. Plus Adams came very close to an upset against #13 CSUP last week. Tied 22-22 going into the 4th.

This one may come down to coaching. Who prepares best, motivates their players best, and calls the better game. Talent wise I think these teams are pretty darn close. Keep an eye on Adams WRs vs Angelos DBs.

Thoughts?

Re: Adams State & Angelo State

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    This should be an interesting match-up. Based on statistics, Adams State should win this game. Plus Adams came very close to an upset against #13 CSUP last week. Tied 22-22 going into the 4th.

This one may come down to coaching. Who prepares best, motivates their players best, and calls the better game. Talent wise I think these teams are pretty darn close. Keep an eye on Adams WRs vs Angelos DBs.

Thoughts?
    i think this will be a high scoring afair but angelo should have alot better athletes.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I heard (not confirmed) that CSU Pueblo had 8 starters suspended for the Adams St./Pueblo game. I think this could be a good game though. Adams St. Offense is pretty darn good and Angelo will probably try to run 120 plays and get a bunch of stats vs. Adams St. awful defense would could end up wearing out their own defense vs. Adams St. offense= Shoot out.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
        I heard (not confirmed) that CSU Pueblo had 8 starters suspended for the Adams St./Pueblo game. I think this could be a good game though. Adams St. Offense is pretty darn good and Angelo will probably try to run 120 plays and get a bunch of stats vs. Adams St. awful defense would could end up wearing out their own defense vs. Adams St. offense= Shoot out.
        10 guys suspended (9 on offense), including QB 1 & 2. The 3rd string they are red shirting (he's actually the best QB on the roster for their RPO offense) so a 4th string guy who had taken 1 career snap to kneel played the whole game. The coaches actually really over thought everything, game shouldn't have been that close.

Adams will get killed. Their OL gave up 8 sacks, QB can't handle pressure. If he has time he's pretty good, their WR #81 is very talented and will make some plays but that's about it.

Angelo wins big.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          10 guys suspended (9 on offense), including QB 1 & 2. The 3rd string they are red shirting (he's actually the best QB on the roster for their RPO offense) so a 4th string guy who had taken 1 career snap to kneel played the whole game. The coaches actually really over thought everything, game shouldn't have been that close.

Adams will get killed. Their OL gave up 8 sacks, QB can't handle pressure. If he has time he's pretty good, their WR #81 is very talented and will make some plays but that's about it.

Angelo wins big.
          A ams State can put up a basketball score against weaker defenses than theirs! The problem is A ams does not have a "D". CSUP played against A ams not to lose the game. That was the game plan. CSUP showed a lot of old plays in the first qtr like the wildcat. Jase Christian did good a QB! Once the coaching staff got comfortable with him running the offense it was the same old offense. A ams St Was slowly neutered by CSUP. Angelo will have no problem winning this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
            A ams State can put up a basketball score against weaker defenses than theirs! The problem is A ams does not have a "D". CSUP played against A ams not to lose the game. That was the game plan. CSUP showed a lot of old plays in the first qtr like the wildcat. Jase Christian did good a QB! Once the coaching staff got comfortable with him running the offense it was the same old offense. A ams St Was slowly neutered by CSUP. Angelo will have no problem winning this game.
            He did well for the circumstances but that was never the same old offense.

Angelo has a solid DL, I wouldn't be surprised at double digit sacks. If they don't bring pressure though their secondary will be beaten.

Comment

No matter how bad the other team is, ASU will find a way to make them look good. If they had a stat for stupid dumb arsed decisions/mistakes ASU would lead the nation by a ton.

Comment

ASU might be a little down, but don't think Adams State can pull this one out, especially in San Angelo.

Comment

Gotta throw in with Turbonium and Packfootball here. A ams is awful on defense. If CSU Pueblo had their top guys that game is a massive blow out. A ams does score a lot against bad defenses, but I think Angelo is going to win. I looked at their record and it seems they do a fairly good job of dispatching bad teams, and A ams is a bad team, at least on defense.

Comment

I know transitive properties don't work for football, but...

Adams lost to NM Highlands (a team WE beat). Think about that for a while.

ASU hangs 60 on them.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                      I know transitive properties don't work for football, but...

Adams lost to NM Highlands (a team WE beat). Think about that for a while.

ASU hangs 60 on them.
                      Central washington lost to a team WE BEAT......ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                        Central washington lost to a team WE BEAT......ha ha ha!!!
                        And Black Hills State beat a team that you lost to! :smile-big::wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                          And Black Hills State beat a team that you lost to! :smile-big::wink:
                          Dang! I almost forgot.....ugh.

Comment

Fools. As 89 states, the transitive has not been proven for college football.

I am waiting for WOU to beat ENMU on 11/10, then I shall laugh. Of course, I will do this knowing that one game does not make a season.

I still have a challenge to Boohaha to watch a CWU game.

https://wildcatsports.com/boxscore.a...&path=football

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              Fools. As 89 states, the transitive has not been proven for college football.

I am waiting for WOU to beat ENMU on 11/10, then I shall laugh. Of course, I will do this knowing that one game does not make a season.

I still have a challenge to Boohaha to watch a CWU game.

https://wildcatsports.com/boxscore.a...&path=football

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X