Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT - Wt WBB

He is just pushing buttons to get a reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post
      He's the best in the business ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
        Hey Pop's

108 - 105 WTH!!!

Comment

A little smack talk never hurt anyone.

On a serious note:
          Really hard to beat a good team three times in one season.
          There's a lot a stake in the game.
          Wt wins they host a regional and repeat as tournament champs.
          ASU can also claim the tournament crown.

As far as the game goes.
          Taylor only played 4 minutes yesterday, she will be well rested.
          Lexy had an off game yesterday, I am thinking that won't happen two games in a row.
          I am more concerned about Daniels than Moore. We have no one that matches up with Daniels.
          IMHO our depth will be the deciding factor. Abby is a real force on the court now.

Should be a good game - GoBuffsGo
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

If the WT men and women both are the 1 seeds, I heard that their will be a "pod" NCAA regional. The #1 seed and #2 seed in the region, both men's and women's, will host a sub-regional. The winner of each sub-region will advance to the highest remaining seed for the regional championship.

If the WT men are seed 1 for the NCAAs, and let's say Colorado Mines is seeded 2, then the 1 seed, the 8 seed, and the 3 and 6 will play in Canyon. The 2, 7 , 4, and 5 will play in Golden. If WT and Mines win each sub-region, the finals will be in Canyon. Same style for the women.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              If the WT men and women both are the 1 seeds, I heard that their will be a "pod" NCAA regional. The #1 seed and #2 seed in the region, both men's and women's, will host a sub-regional. The winner of each sub-region will advance to the highest remaining seed for the regional championship.

If the WT men are seed 1 for the NCAAs, and let's say Colorado Mines is seeded 2, then the 1 seed, the 8 seed, and the 3 and 6 will play in Canyon. The 2, 7 , 4, and 5 will play in Golden. If WT and Mines win each sub-region, the finals will be in Canyon. Same style for the women.
              There are two other gyms in Canyon that could be used, The Box and CHS. Why don't we just keep it at home?? That way we can see all the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                There are two other gyms in Canyon that could be used, The Box and CHS. Why don't we just keep it at home?? That way we can see all the teams.
                I heard it from Neil Horn, broadcaster for the LSC tournament stream. He heard it from LSC staff.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                  He's the best in the business ;-)
                  Hahahaha......Thank you Sir, may I have another!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post
                    Who? What? Me?

Comment

I didn't get to see the game. Heard it was a very fast paced, fast breaks game.

Also heard they had to hold Big Dee out most of the first half (she played only 3-4 mins). I really hope she gets well, can get into shape, and can continue to play BB back at her previous level. She is a very lovely young lady. #Prayers

Seems like every time ASU plays TSU, its a very close game. This one had CRAZY offense.

Hope the Belles can play with the same energy today and maintain that shot percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                        A little smack talk never hurt anyone.

On a serious note:
                        Really hard to beat a good team three times in one season.
                        There's a lot a stake in the game.
                        Wt wins they host a regional and repeat as tournament champs.
                        ASU can also claim the tournament crown.

As far as the game goes.
                        Taylor only played 4 minutes yesterday, she will be well rested.
                        Lexy had an off game yesterday, I am thinking that won't happen two games in a row.
                        I am more concerned about Daniels than Moore. We have no one that matches up with Daniels.
                        IMHO our depth will be the deciding factor. Abby is a real force on the court now.

Should be a good game - GoBuffsGo
                        I think WT depth has put them where they are. Not only a talented bench, but good playing time under their belts. Hard to beat.

Comment

Lady Buffs beat Angelo for the 3rd time this year winning the LSC tournament 71-55. Lady Buffs played very good defense. It helped that Angelo had a poor shooting night, 3/19 from outside, I think. Off course WT didn't have the services of LSC POY Lexy Hightower for the first half after she drew her 2nd foul only 52 seconds into the game. Lexi scored 13 in the 2nd half. WT Sophomore post Abbie Spurgin was tourney MVP, coming off the bench. She set a tournament record tonight with 9 blocks and played only a little bit in the 4th qtr.

WT should be hosting both NCAA's next week. Both WT teams were ranked #1 going into the post season tournament and both took care of business.

It's gonna be nice to play at home and not at LCU!!!
                          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 03-10-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            I think WT depth has put them where they are. Not only a talented bench, but good playing time under their belts. Hard to beat.
                            When we had everyone banged up and playing hurt, it was hard, it is paying off now. We are 9 deep without much drop-off.
                            Lexy is the only one that plays most of the game. Abby, tournament MVP, is a real force off the bench.
                            Dollar and Linden playing major minutes and making good contributions. Regan is steady as always.
                            We will be hard to beat.

Comment

WT will host #1, #4, #5 & #8 for both men's & women's basketball next weekend all at the FUB.

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                                WT will host #1, #4, #5 & #8 for both men's & women's basketball next weekend all at the FUB.
                                Who do you think the #2's are?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X