Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT - Wt WBB

https://twitter.com/KaleSteed/status...66319095754752
    Here is the video...also looked like officials could have added time back to 1.9. I tried to slow it down and its tough to see, but it looks like the defender definitely gets the block first...
    Also watch #4 reaction....she knows she got bailed out

Comment

Looks like a foul to me?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        Also watch #4 reaction....she knows she got bailed out

Comment

Well here's to hoping the 4th time is a charm for the Belles. Wish I were able to make the trip up there, but a 1 month old and a 4 year old isn't going to allow that to happen!

Comment

Having watched it live and watched the replay at least 5 times it's obvious there was a foul. Honestly how was the foul not called sooner. Real question is would you have called the foul in that situation?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
              Having watched it live and watched the replay at least 5 times it's obvious there was a foul. Honestly how was the foul not called sooner. Real question is would you have called the foul in that situation?
              Hightower was fouled a few seconds earlier while driving against a double team on the extended elbow just before the shot. It happened right in front of me. That should have been called with about 3 seconds left. Very obvious but not called.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                Hightower was fouled a few seconds earlier while drivin

g against a double team on the extended elbow just before the shot. It happened right in front of me. That should have been called with about 3 seconds left. Very obvious but not called.
                WT Played poorly all night and got lucky to move on. Hightower wasn't driving, she dribbled sideways near the top of the key right into a trap and got bailed out when she heaved a prayer with less than a second left. The Eastern defender clearly got ball on the play and no way would I call a foul on that (to answer your question). Count your lucky stars tonight and hope they play better moving forward, because that low energy effort tonight ain't getting it done moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                  WT Played poorly all night and got lucky to move on. Hightower wasn't driving, she dribbled sideways near the top of the key right into a trap and got bailed out when she heaved a prayer with less than a second left. The Eastern defender clearly got ball on the play and no way would I call a foul on that (to answer your question). Count your lucky stars tonight and hope they play better moving forward, because that low energy effort tonight ain't getting it done moving forward.

Comment

Is that how I watched it? Lol. Arent you claiming that choppy cell phone video to prove the foul? I'm pretty sure you already said a few times that the foul shouldnt have been called, but ok.
                    Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 03-15-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                      Eastern deserved to win that one. How many bunnies did the lady Buffs miss sound the basket.......10?

Comment

She was fouled continuously for about 5 seconds including the shot.

https://twitter.com/DaynaHightower/s...993420801?s=20

Comment

Buffs suck that is all.
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                            Buffs suck that is all.
                            It's a good thing for Eastern that there isn't a wagon wheel for basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                              She was fouled continuously for about 5 seconds including the shot.

https://twitter.com/DaynaHightower/s...993420801?s=20
                              Last edited by WT_ALUM08; 03-16-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                                It's a good thing for Eastern that there isn't a wagon wheel for basketball.
                                No joke, Mens and womens are improving quite a bit though. Athletics in general at ENMU is improving.
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X