Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT - Wt WBB

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Nope, not one bit. Turns out we have the same amount of Elite 8 appearances the past two years with all of these recruits!
    Small sample size.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      Small sample size.
      Exactly. How about over the last 3 decades?

Comment

Any of these girls going to pass up D1 or Ivy offers to come to Canyon? :wink:
        Lexi Hightower did.

Comment

Originally posted by ETSU_LION View Post
          The way I hear it, the entire UCONN recruiting class is mulling over signing with WT.
          That would be a smart move for them. About as smart as your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
            Exactly. How about over the last 3 decades?
            As someone who is currently just starting their 3rd decade, I don't care about that. I care about current events. I'm not saying we are a better program or that I wouldn't take a couple of D1 transfers. All I'm saying is that I'm not jealous of what is going on up there. We are doing okay down here.

Comment

Nope, not one bit. Turns out we have the same amount of Elite 8 appearances the past two years with all of these recruits!
              Ignore him he's a troll. And a Millennial Meme Boy. LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Last edited by WT_ALUM08; 04-04-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Funny how you bash WT yet you begged Chip to try to get your boy into WT. Even had him go so far to talk to coaches for you, etc. Embarrassing.

Then add to the fact you're a crazy hot head when anyone challenges you and go so far to post your address to have people fight you. It's an internet message board psycho.

But yes, I'm the snowflake.
                  NM

Comment

All this over D2 women's basketball. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      All this over D2 women's basketball. :bulgy-eyes:
                      LOL. i thought you disappeared. Glad to see ya around.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                        Funny how you bash WT yet you begged Chip to try to get your boy into WT. Even had him go so far to talk to coaches for you, etc. Embarrassing.

Then add to the fact you're a crazy hot head when anyone challenges you and go so far to post your address to have people fight you. It's an internet message board psycho.

DID I???? I am sure you heard a great "war story".

My, how dementia sure creeps into people's "war stories".

Glad I saved all the DMs. I know the truth & have the proof.

AND GUILTY as charged......When I was juicing & lifting, my T levels were +1,500 and I would fight ANYONE for looking at me wrong. Sooooo STUPID.

That was then......this is now. I fight no one.

But thanks for bringing that up. And I thought only wives brought up past sh!t. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          Quote Originally Posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

DID I???? I am sure you heard a great "war story".

My, how dementia sure creeps into people's "war stories".

Glad I saved all the DMs. I know the truth & have the proof.

AND GUILTY as charged......When I was juicing & lifting, my T levels were +1,500 and I would fight ANYONE for looking at me wrong. Sooooo STUPID.

That was then......this is now. I fight no one.

But thanks for bringing that up. And I thought only wives brought up past sh!t. Hmmmm.
                          Pops is good by me. Old spats should be long forgotten by now. Who cares about some old BS? Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                            Pops is good by me. Old spats should be long forgotten by now. Who cares about some old BS? Not me.
                            Same here. Thank you my friend.

Comment

Also, if WT wasn't recruiting Pops' son then they missed out. Their offense in 2014 sure could've used him.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                Also, if WT wasn't recruiting Pops' son then they missed out. Their offense in 2014 sure could've used him.
                                I love you bro... hahahaha

You should see my Godson (nephew)!!! He will be a HS Sr. (2020 recruit) Right on the D1 line......could possibly go DII in the right scenario. Great receiver!!!! Speed & hands of gold. Deep threat and acrobatic like my son....a real playmaker ....PLUS a straight A student (not like my son...haha) AND a 4 year varsity two way player. Real good young man.
                                Last edited by ASUPops; 04-04-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X