Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASU fires Wagner, promotes DC Jeff Girsch to HC

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Who cares? You want them to make a long-term coaching decision based on one game against a team that's likely to stomp them anyway?
    True.

Commerce can rest their starters by 1/2 time. This just became a very easy dubya.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      True.

Commerce can rest their starters by 1/2 time. This just became a very easy dubya.
      I don't know if the game will be easily decided, but I can almost guarantee that if Commerce could rest their starters at halftime, they won't. I think Colby would score 100 on us, if he had the chance.
      I personally think this one is close this week.

Comment

Did they say a press conference is being held this afternoon? Hopefully they stream it or just post the recording!

Comment

To squash any and all BS rumors out there......

This decision is made. Game preperation is carrying on; recruiting wont miss a beat and will be more aggressive. Girsch will be paid a competitive LSC HC salary, and will have ALL the resources he needs to lead this program to success. He IS the HC and HE will decide the direction of this team.

It's all uphill from here. The days of ASU mediocrity will be in the past. Nothing but good things ahead.

GREAT decision by the powers that be!!! Within 2 years, look for ASU to win the LSC. Mark my words.

#GoRams

Comment

I'd rather they waited until after the season. I don't want a team with nothing to play for to suddenly have meaning and a new coach to try and impress.

Comment

There is an exception to almost every rule.

Football is ALL about field position & ball control.
              I thought it was about scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                I don't know if the game will be easily decided, but I can almost guarantee that if Commerce could rest their starters at halftime, they won't. I think Colby would score 100 on us, if he had the chance.
                I personally think this one is close this week.
                Why do you think Colby wants to run up the score on his Alma Mater?

Comment

Originally posted by ETSU_LION View Post
                  Why do you think Colby wants to run up the score on his Alma Mater?
                  Could be that he applied for the ASU job 8 years ago, and didn't get a call back, much less an interview....sour grapes, stick it to 'em mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFamAlum View Post
                    Did they say a press conference is being held this afternoon? Hopefully they stream it or just post the recording!
                    Yes press conference at 1:30 in the VIP room at the Junell

Comment

Comment

Could be that he applied for the ASU job 8 years ago, and didn't get a call back, much less an interview....sour grapes, stick it to 'em mentality.
                        I dont think there are any hard feelings there, but I could be wrong.

Comment

This is why none of us are running the programs. But WE are all the best armchair QBs, coaches, ADs, and Presidents. Lol. ;)
                          Yes, I rank near the top of this list!! Just ask Boohaha, ASU coaches read the board and took my suggestions and stuffed the Hounds running game.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                            I dont think there are any hard feelings there, but I could be wrong.
                            Obviously Colby has done well for himself since not getting this job so maybe there isn't.

Comment

Obviously Colby has done well for himself since not getting this job so maybe there isn't.
                              Guess we will see this week, huh.

Comment

To squash any and all BS rumors out there......

This decision is made. Game preperation is carrying on; recruiting wont miss a beat and will be more aggressive. Girsch will be paid a competitive LSC HC salary, and will have ALL the resources he needs to lead this program to success. He IS the HC and HE will decide the direction of this team.

It's all uphill from here. The days of ASU mediocrity will be in the past. Nothing but good things ahead.

GREAT decision by the powers that be!!! Within 2 years, look for ASU to win the LSC. Mark my words.

#GoRams

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X