Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarleton Grad Asst Ben Seifert

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tarleton Grad Asst Ben Seifert

    Not a good look at the SFA game....

    https://twitter.com/bustinza_marcia/...694083072?s=20



  • #2
    https://twitter.com/bustinza_marcia/...238063616?s=20

    Comment


    • #3
      I honestly cannot stand the coaches on the field during a performance. Go to the end-zones or the back of the end-zones. I am very sure that Lonn will address the issue.

      As a former Special Teams coach... we always kicked the width of the field in the end-zones during halftime to avoid the bands/drill teams.

      Comment


      • #4
        How does one see this without twitter? What was the coach doing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
          How does one see this without twitter? What was the coach doing?
          He was out on the field while the SFA band was marching and he elbowed one of the band members in the face.

          I've heard there's history between Tarleton and Carthel, but this is just stupid.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow, why?

            Comment


            • #7
              This is a non story. Coach obviously is ill mannered and should’ve shown some respect to the crowd. A lot of parents are there to see their band member perform.

              Im sure he’ll get an ear full for his stupidity. And, no what I saw was not an elbow to the face, more like an inadvertent collision. No excuses get your azz off the field until the band is through performing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Im sure he’ll get an ear full for his stupidity. And, no what I saw was not an elbow to the face, more like an inadvertent collision. No excuses get your azz off the field until the band is through performing.

                https://twitter.com/michelleeooop/st...422594565?s=20

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                  This is a non story. Coach obviously is ill mannered and should’ve shown some respect to the crowd. A lot of parents are there to see their band member perform.

                  Im sure he’ll get an ear full for his stupidity. And, no what I saw was not an elbow to the face, more like an inadvertent collision. No excuses get your azz off the field until the band is through performing.
                  Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

                  He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don’t know about termination, but something should be done. This is unacceptable behavior on the coach’s part.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

                      Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

                      He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.
                      I still don’t see it as intentional. But I’m OK with you putting your foot to his backside as long as he posted here on the board

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                        I don’t know about termination, but something should be done. This is unacceptable behavior on the coach’s part.
                        My take is it’s an obvious mistake that should be punished, but shouldn’t ruin a potential coaching career. For Tarleton, I think they should privately, and strongly, suggest he resign in an effort to distance themselves as much as possible. However, this isn’t a reason for other coaching staffs to not give him consideration. A fresh start helps all in my opinion.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don’t think termination should be the route but I think a suspension is necessary. Hope he learns his lesson.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

                            I still don’t see it as intentional. But I’m OK with you putting your foot to his backside as long as he posted here on the board
                            How would it not be intentional? What was he trying to do...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He needs to be suspended for at least a couple of games. His attitude after the fact has shown he has no remorse whatsoever. I saw he got onto Twitter (before his account tweets were locked) and basically said "Sorry, if I hurt you, you wanna get me fired or something?" At least a 2-3 week suspension and more if he does not realize his behavior was unacceptable and unprofessional and realize he could have seriously hurt someone. The girl he hit has tweeted she was having headaches and blurry vision the rest of the game. Hopefully she's ok.

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X