Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announced tonight Commerce will play Pueblo at Pueblo in 21 and at Commerce in 22. No game with them next year.

Comment

I think Carandal Hale is gonna be real good. He seems to have cleaned up the fumbling issues and is a good power back. Also Lealiiee showed some good burst last night. I think well be ok. Bailiff also said he has some really talented true freshmen RBs that are going to start getting some game reps.the Oline still hasnt gelled in the running game, but they will get there.
      Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 09-26-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        I think Carandal Hale is gonna be real good. He seems to have cleaned up the fumbling issues and is a good power back. Also Lealiiee showed some good burst last night. I think well be ok.

Comment

Been a busy week for me, heading out of town the next two weeks. Will be around to watch TCU play Kansas next weekend and enjoy some sun, not the best game to see but such is my travel schedule. I don't expect you to remember this but I picked Commerce to beat Pueblo last year as I have this year so I'm a bit disappointed that your infatuation with me hasn't reached being factual yet. One day though! :)

Comment

Remember that Pueblo is not yet fully funded, don't believe they are even at their new RMAC scholarship limit if I remember correctly. Not a huge difference like it used to be until it's one of those funny injury type seasons that has taken place so far. I am hoping the starting QB is back though, he's played about 1 quarter of football so far this year. Was looking forward to watching him this season, we'll find out Saturday I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Remember that Pueblo is not yet fully funded, don't believe they are even at their new RMAC scholarship limit if I remember correctly. Not a huge difference like it used to be until it's one of those funny injury type seasons that has taken place so far. I am hoping the starting QB is back though, he's played about 1 quarter of football so far this year. Was looking forward to watching him this season, we'll find out Saturday I guess.

Comment

We are DOOMED! Injuries, lost to Mines two years in a row in the regular season, and the Lions coming to town after we beat them at their place. Just hope it is a long bus ride for the lions to Pueblo. We still have Ft. Lewis on the road to come. If Pueblo somehow manages to win at home, I will think the same thing as Mattportman does. D2 was down in 2017 and Commerce's Natty was a fluke.
                Last edited by Packfootball; 09-27-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Must have. :)

Comment

Announced already but here are details on future games between these two teams.

https://gothunderwolves.com/news/201...mM-heVhUPOk8fM

Comment

Been a busy week for me, heading out of town the next two weeks. Will be around to watch TCU play Kansas next weekend and enjoy some sun, not the best game to see but such is my travel schedule. I don't expect you to remember this but I picked Commerce to beat Pueblo last year as I have this year so I'm a bit disappointed that your infatuation with me hasn't reached being factual yet. One day though! :)
                      Hahahahaha, just pushing buttons at your expense. Gonna love to pour salt on those open wounds after the Lions smoke your Wolves like a cheap cigar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Hahahahaha, just pushing buttons at your expense. Gonna love to pour salt on those open wounds after the Lions smoke your Wolves like a cheap cigar!!!
                        You need to try much harder if that's the goal here.

It's okay, the "national champions" got smoked at home last year and looked quite dismal as the Wolves danced in the rain. I guess 2017 must've been a down year in D2 if the defending champs couldn't score an offensive TD against a lowly RMAC team.

Weather should at least be much nicer this year, last year it looked rather miserable, glad I didn't make that trip.

Comment

Hahahaha

what a f***ing smart azz, but funny as h3ll!! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Hahahaha
                              Man do I love this forum and the great people (mostly) on it. 707

Comment

The Kitty's should definitely beat the Puppies. The Pups dont have a few banged up.....they have too many & too much talent out (not including guys that were injured out prior to season....every team has that).

I know the Kitty fans are wanting this to appear as a MAJOR heads up, equal match-up.......but, unfortunately it is not. Not this year.

IF the Puppies pull a MIRACLE, then I agree 100% with Jake.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X