X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Goodbye season? It's only 1 game!

Report to the Softball thread!
    We got 10 Dii games this year. We ain't in the same class as Tarleton. That puts us at 8-2 IF we can beat angelo and WT, which, unlike the last 3 years is looking like a challenge. Hopefully we can squeak into the playoffs, but I didnt see a team tonight that can go the distance against any elite teams in dii.l.

Comment

Watched the last quarter of the game. Good game. Wt can not stay on the field with either team. Congrats to the Pack.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        What a game. Never celebrate too early.

Cheap Cigars can have their day oh boy do I have trash to talk to a certain someone. 707!!

To the rest of you Lion fans, great team you have and good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

I have an question for those of you. I was not really paying attention and they did not show replays, but did we really hold as much as we were called for?

Comment

Because if that was an RMAC officiating crew, they helped screw us out of a game. We did ourselves no favors by playing sloppy and undisciplined but officiating sometimes is salt in the wound.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
              Because if that was an RMAC officiating crew, they helped screw us out of a game. We did ourselves no favors by playing sloppy and undisciplined but officiating sometimes is salt in the wound.
              Do you think the Lions were well prepared for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Do you think the Lions were well prepared for this game?
                They came out and played well and danced and talked lots of trash to start the game, along with their cheerleader DC (I believe) yelling "YEEEAAAHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHH" incessantly. More happy that he was shut up than I am about the win. It looked like they wore down though, Pueblo got more and more pressure and opened up bigger holes to run through as the game wore on.

Comment

They came out and played well and danced and talked lots of trash to start the game, along with their cheerleader DC (I believe) yelling "YEEEAAAHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHH" incessantly. More happy that he was shut up than I am about the win. It looked like they wore down though, Pueblo got more and more pressure and opened up bigger holes to run through as the game wore on.
                  Oh, NOW you are a Pack fan.......AGAIN?

On the sideline taking pics? WTH?

Hmmmmm........

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Oh, NOW you are a Pack fan.......AGAIN?

On the sideline taking pics? WTH?

Hmmmmm........
                    You're behind the times. Last season of about 25 seasons of college football for me. You know who I support.

Comment

I have an question for those of you. I was not really paying attention and they did not show replays, but did we really hold as much as we were called for?
                      No, probably should've been called more. ;)

Comment

You're behind the times. Last season of about 25 seasons of college football for me. You know who I support.
                        Yes I do. And good on ya.

Comment

The officiating was not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

The officiating was not the problem.
                            Agreed. The officiating was sloppy as heck but not biased toward one team.
                            Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

We got 10 Dii games this year. We ain't in the same class as Tarleton. That puts us at 8-2 IF we can beat angelo and WT, which, unlike the last 3 years is looking like a challenge. Hopefully we can squeak into the playoffs, but I didnt see a team tonight that can go the distance against any elite teams in dii.l.
                              Based on the results after 3 games, my gut says the win over ENMU was not even a solid win after watching them struggle all night win TAMUK.

Angelo appears to be second best team based on the WOU game.

Not impressed with start of new HC tenure at TAMUC.

Comment

D2 officiating has always left something to be desired. Commerce gave the Pack all they could handle. The 2014 Natty Champ Pack beats the 2017 Natty Champs 2 years in a row. Hum, makes ya wonder about 2017. I will leave it at that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X