Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Coaching Vacancies and Candidates

I was excited about him for WT a couple years ago. He was the one that didn't like the way WT only offered annual contracts with no guarantees. I think he was offered before Hughes if i remember correctly

Comment

I wonder if Will would move into that position knowing his extensive history with Dorrel

Comment

a different girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            I wonder if Will would move into that position knowing his extensive history with Dorrel

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              a different girlfriend?

Comment

So Kapn Krunchberry hires fired Denver Broncos HC to run the defense. Hmmmm....some fools never learn. So, basically KK is once again going to try to just run the Cardinal Offense and let others have free reign. Two fired HCs are going to be in charge. I couldn't be more excited about the prospects of the upcoming season if I was an Arizona Cardinal fan. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I will be shocked if this venture is successful. But, stranger things have happened!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                  So Kapn Krunchberry hires fired Denver Broncos HC to run the defense. Hmmmm....some fools never learn. So, basically KK is once again going to try to just run the Cardinal Offense and let others have free reign. Two fired HCs are going to be in charge. I couldn't be more excited about the prospects of the upcoming season if I was an Arizona Cardinal fan. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I will be shocked if this venture is successful. But, stranger things have happened!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RamFamAlum View Post
                      No way! Coaches moving divisions never works... Lol
                      I bet not many posters saw this one coming. The Kliffmeister ousted at TT, agree to USC OC position for a month & then get named HC of the Phoenix, AZ NFL Cardinals. Wish him success out in AZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                        I bet not many posters saw this one coming. The Kliffmeister ousted at TT, agree to USC OC position for a month & then get named HC of the Phoenix, AZ NFL Cardinals. Wish him success out in AZ!
                        Did you see KK going from fired at Tech to the NFL as a HC???? If you truly did, I am taking you to Vegas!!!! 707

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          Unbelievable, U of Houston aka Cougar High fires Applewhite after Army debacle. Contrary to popular belief this is NOT a top tier HC job. The school is in a rough part of Houston so you have to be as positive as Joel Osteen to recruit there. Crime is high in the area as well as homeless folks wandering around.

My guess is they believe there is another Tom Herman up and coming Coach who will make the stop over before moving on to a better job.
                          I thought the Major did an admirable job coaching the Cougs. Hope he finds another good coaching gig in the State. Perhaps the UTSA & Texas State - San Marcos HC positions will open up in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            Did you see KK going from fired at Tech to the NFL as a HC???? If you truly did, I am taking you to Vegas!!!! 707
                            I thought this was an unusual & extraordinary hire. Getting terminated from TTU, initially sign with USC for 1 month, and then be hired as HC of the Cards! Does the Cardinal management in AZ see something we don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                              I thought this was an unusual & extraordinary hire. Getting terminated from TTU, initially sign with USC for 1 month, and then be hired as HC of the Cards! Does the Cardinal management in AZ see something we don't?
                              I agree. Steve Keim has made some crazy moves that produced well. But this one has me scratching my head. It's either going to be one of the biggest busts in NFL history or completely genius.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                I agree. Steve Keim has made some crazy moves that produced well. But this one has me scratching my head. It's either going to be one of the biggest busts in NFL history or completely genius.
                                The Cards are probably just some improved QB play (Josh Rosen) from making the playoffs next season & the Kliffmeister himself is the spark they need to make the next step, maybe.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X