X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coaching Vacancies and Candidates

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Beats....no. Different....yes.

NOW.....Texas if the 4th most dangerous State in the US....NY is 28th.

My son lives in NYC now and LOVES it to death. It is so safe compared to Dallas & Houston.

As far as me......I love islands. Hope to retire to an island beach house one day. NOTHING beats it in my opinion.
    Would be even better if this island beach house came with a staff right?

Comment

WVU Coach Dana Holgorsen takes job at Univ of Houston. Apparently, Tilman Fertitta the restaurant magnate not only has money to buy the Houston Rockets he also has plenty of cash for the Cougar booster club. Houston will be paying Holgorsen more than West Virginia. I wonder if Fertitta thinks he will buy the pass to get UH into the Big XII?

Biggest problem still remains for Houston is Alumni support. Ever since I can remember anytime Aggie or Shoehorn came to Houston, Cougar fans were outnumbered in their home stadium. The on campus stadium is not overwhelming at 40k. But, once again they are not selling it out either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        WVU Coach Dana Holgorsen takes job at Univ of Houston. Apparently, Tilman Fertitta the restaurant magnate not only has money to buy the Houston Rockets he also has plenty of cash for the Cougar booster club. Houston will be paying Holgorsen more than West Virginia. I wonder if Fertitta thinks he will buy the pass to get UH into the Big XII?

Biggest problem still remains for Houston is Alumni support. Ever since I can remember anytime Aggie or Shoehorn came to Houston, Cougar fans were outnumbered in their home stadium. The on campus stadium is not overwhelming at 40k. But, once again they are not selling it out either.

I guess Tilman wants to be the next Boone Pickens or Red McComb since both of those gents are close to calling it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          Would be even better if this island beach house came with a staff right?
          HAHAHA. Staff?? My dream island beach house is a small cottage...and I AM the staff. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            I guess Tilman wants to be the next Boone Pickens or Red McComb since both of those gents are close to calling it a day.
            Nah....he surpassed them long ago. He is worth 4x more. Roughly $5B. Not bad for a 1st generation Paisan.

Comment

HAHAHA. Staff?? My dream island beach house is a small cottage...and I AM the staff. Haha.
              May my favorite vacations have been all inclusive island resorts...that type of treatment is hard to pass up. What I would give for someone to handle the menu and cook the meals every day.

Comment

Ever hear of Matlacha Florida? Went last year, going back for another week this year. Unbelievable place. Places available for sale on that Island for less than 200K.

https://www.zillow.com/matlacha-cape-coral-fl/

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                  Ever hear of Matlacha Florida? Went last year, going back for another week this year. Unbelievable place. Places available for sale on that Island for less than 200K.

The bad news is that your home insurance would cost about $20k per year too lol

Comment

Nah....he surpassed them long ago. He is worth 4x more. Roughly $5B. Not bad for a 1st generation Paisan.
                    https://apple.news/AisE21MCDSRuQ0swXjGHfJw

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                      May my favorite vacations have been all inclusive island resorts...that type of treatment is hard to pass up. What I would give for someone to handle the menu and cook the meals every day.
                      Right???

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Heard of it....never been.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          Lol

Comment

Hearing Coach Bro will be the next HC if the Arizona Cardinals

Comment

Originally posted by LSCfan1 View Post
                              Hearing Coach Bro will be the next HC if the Arizona Cardinals

Comment

So a sub .500 coach, fired from Tech is the best the Cardinals can do?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ch/2515948002/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X