Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting your azz kicked by BlowU can be humbling. That game was not close talent wise. However, sharing good booze makes friends no matter what the differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Getting your azz kicked by BlowU can be humbling. That game was not close talent wise. However, sharing good booze makes friends no matter what the differences.
      Yep, BlowU does a great job importing talent. Lord knows there is very little football talent in Oklahoma. They have importing talent as long as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Yep, BlowU does a great job importing talent. Lord knows there is very little football talent in Oklahoma. They have importing talent as long as I can remember.
        I think it's called recruiting?

Comment

Who cares about the poll? Only one that matters is the regional rankings.

Comment

One of these days indeed. Hanging out in Austin tonight, should've brought my OU gear.
            Hahaha. Are you in Austin? For how long?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Why dont you two Marys get a room? *EYE ROLL*

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                Who cares about the poll? Only thing that matters is winning.
                Fixed it for ya

Comment

Comment

If I were in control of the poll, I would have Tarleton ahead of OBU.

Some staff members vote in the poll. It also has voters from around the country - SIDs and media members.

Comment

Stop by our store and I will make you a participation trophy for free

Comment

That Sooner Schooner though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-pKxp-_7Zg

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Hahaha. Are you in Austin? For how long?
                          I was, San Antonio now and back home tomorrow. I'll be back in Austin in Nov, I'll let you know dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Preseason Poll: https://www.d2football.com/2019-d2fo...on-media-poll/

Ouachita and Harding played in week 1.
                            Please defer from posting facts and logic in an emotionally pleading post.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

You lost your mind Rookie. Turbo and I have our own thing.....NEITHER of us TAKE the bait......we dangle it.....you just stick to your romper room tactics. You're good.

and....FYI....its...."Lighten up Frances".....Geeesshhh.....if you are gonna steal my material, get it RIGHT.
                              Does that include a secret rendezvous at the Notell Motel?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Does that include a secret rendezvous at the Notell Motel?.....
                                If they said it wouldn't be the Notell.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X