Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    I remember a lot of chatter regarding ENMU being in line for POs. Where are they in regards to that now?
    OMG......ALL YEAR!

"Lime Koolaid anyone? Lime Koolaid?"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Who says they will have one? All season, everyone had Angelo losing.

Slow down.....lots of football left. But I like Commerce's confidence, reminds me of 2014. Hmmmm.
      Didn't say they would lose. I said one more loss could have them on the outside. Just recent history your pretty much have to go undefeated to host, 1 loss usually means you travel, and 2 conference losses put you at risk for being left out. Good thing that #7 playoff spot was added. If Angelo loses one more game best case scenario get ready to go to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Didn't say they would lose. I said one more loss could have them on the outside. Just recent history your pretty much have to go undefeated to host, 1 loss usually means you travel, and 2 conference losses put you at risk for being left out. Good thing that #7 playoff spot was added. If Angelo loses one more game best case scenario get ready to go to Minnesota.
        Doubtful, they'd probably move them to another region and go to Arkansas (OBU?) or something similiar

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Doubtful, they'd probably move them to another region and go to Arkansas (OBU?) or something similiar
          I am interested to see how the scheduling works out this year compared to years past. Should make for some interesting football that hopefully more fans can get to.

Comment

Comment

OMG......ALL YEAR!

"Lime Koolaid anyone? Lime Koolaid?"
              out, 8 wins is not enough to get in in SR4.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

out, 8 wins is not enough to get in in SR4.
                Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

No Prob!

Comment

Well.....even though only an idiot would make such a ridiculous prediction......I too am an idiot, because I agree!

Comment

Well.....even though only an idiot would make such a ridiculous prediction......I too am an idiot, because I agree!
                      Hey now, when I make a prediction its "slow down, anything can happen."

Comment

But not if they don't keep the #1 seed? Doesn't seem very confident.

Comment

From my experience of going through this a few times, my opinion is that every year there are about 10 teams that "could" win the natty. The team that catches the most breaks with 1) injuries, 2) luck and 3) weather that matches their style of play has the best odds of those ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

But not if they don't keep the #1 seed? Doesn't seem very confident.

Comment

The old John Madden quote comes to mind, "Hey, it was snowing on their side of the field too". :)

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post

We had a problem playing in a blizzard last year,
                                Currently 28 and snowing in Amarillo, TEXAS
                                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X