4. CSU-Pueblo
    5. Angelo State
    6. Texas A&M-Commerce
    7. Augustana
    8. Sioux Falls
    9. Winona State
    10. West Texas A&M

12:45 PM - 28 Oct 2019
    LSC is well represented at this point, some good football still to be played. Glad to see Tarleton as the top seed over Mankato, well deserved. I like where the Lions stand this week.

Comment

Augustana, Sioux Falls and Winona are all 6-2. Augustana and Winona still play each other and as LionFan mentioned Sioux Falls will likely lose another to Mankato. I think ASU is still in with another loss. WT and Commerce are both done with another loss IMO, especially WT.
      Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 10-28-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
        Augustana, Sioux Falls and Winona are all 6-2. Augustana and Winona still play each other and as LionFan mentioned Sioux Falls will likely lose another to Mankato. I think ASU is still in with another loss. WT and Commerce are both done with another loss IMO, especially WT.
        I thought Augustana had 3 losses?

Comment

It's showing 6-2 with losses to Minn St and Bemidji St

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Augustana has 3 losses, I'm pretty sure Angelo's SOS would be better. Souix Falls has 2, and still has to play Mankato
            Augie has two losses

https://goaugie.com/sports/football/schedule/2019

Comment

Tarleton deserved to be #1 in the first regional rankings. The question is that will they hold on to that #1. Something tells me that playing a money game (which they won) and a NAIA team will comeback to bite them... imo

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
                Tweeted out by @ D2Football 24 minutes ago:

First Regional Rankings SR4
                1. Tarleton State
                2. Minnesota State
                3. Colorado Mines
                4. CSU-Pueblo
                5. Angelo State
                6. Texas A&M-Commerce
                7. Augustana
                8. Sioux Falls
                9. Winona State
                10. West Texas A&M

12:45 PM - 28 Oct 2019
                Two weeks ago I lost my peace-pipe. I know where it is now - the regional committee is smokin some serious stuff. Wt at 10?!?
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

It's understandable why you'd forget the last playoff game Angelo was in.

(Sorry Pops, I had to. Glad I got to see your son play in person, although if I remember correctly he was pretty banged up.)
                  Yup. He only had 9 catches for 84 yds And couldnt do return duty. He had a full cast of his left arm (had surgery Monday after the loss). He injured it in the TAMUC game, but played one armed mist of the game He also had a dislocated shoulder; torn hip flexor; and his knee WAS maybe 50% after surgery.

I thought I was a tough guy until I watched my kid in college. To this day, I have never seen anything like it. Better than a "Rudy" movie.

He just had surgery last week to finally fix that dang knee. Evidently he had an infection since the patellar tendon rupture repair in 2013. Internal stitches never dissolved and just piss poor management by trainers (long story).....so, he now has a serious bone infection and is wearing a picc line for the next 6 weeks.

I swear to GOD, I do not know how this young man played in 2014 and on top of that broke a 50 year old ASU receiving record (which Ayo will break this season). Pure determination and a 100% team player. He was ALL about his team.

Wonder what he would have done if he didn't have these serious injuries. My word.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I think Angelo would be on the outside looking in with another loss.
                    Who says they will have one? All season, everyone had Angelo losing.

Slow down.....lots of football left. But I like Commerce's confidence, reminds me of 2014. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Who says they will have one? All season, everyone had Angelo losing.

Slow down.....lots of football left. But I like Commerce's confidence, reminds me of 2014. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        I swear to GOD, I do not know how this young man played in 2014 and on top of that broke a 50 year old ASU receiving record (which Ayo will break this season). Pure determination and a 100% team player. He was ALL about his team.

Wonder what he would have done if he didn't have these serious injuries. My word.
                        Probably not after his injury last Saturday. At best he will be back vs. Commerce, but probably still not 100%.

However Keke probably has a chance to break it next year.

Comment

I remember a lot of chatter regarding ENMU being in line for POs. Where are they in regards to that now?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                            I remember a lot of chatter regarding ENMU being in line for POs. Where are they in regards to that now?
                            Nowhere, after picking up a loss to West Texas A&M for their third of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              Clearly rhetorical, and hilarious....but they're (their fans) getting ready to complain again when they are left out after not doing what they needed to get in would be my best guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Clearly rhetorical, and hilarious....but they're (their fans) getting ready to complain again when they are left out after not doing what they needed to get in would be my best guess.
                                Just kick a man while he's down. My kind of human! ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X