Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Enjoy him and the rest of the playoffs. Really didn't want to face a conference for in round 1.
    We didnt either. Plenty of other regions avoided in conference matchups, not sure why they forced this one.

Comment

Enjoy him and the rest of the playoffs. Really didn't want to face a conference for in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

We didnt either. Plenty of other regions avoided in conference matchups, not sure why they forced this one.
        Im sure they had their reasons. Fun fact, the Lions I wanted to win lost and vice versa.

Comment

Congrats Commerce.

You out coached and out played us today. Smalls was the best player on the field today.

Comment

The fake injuries really got on my nerves today so I have plan.

How about any injury with a clock stoppage means the player cannot return for the remainder of the series. The injured player cannot return to the field until there is a change of possession.

Comment

Penalties are as much of a killer as turnovers
              Didn't Commerce have more penalties and yards of penalties though? I didn't get to watch the game but it's what the box score says.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Didn't Commerce have more penalties and yards of penalties though? I didn't get to watch the game but it's what the box score says.
                Don't neglect being able to overcome penalties and turnovers

Comment

In my opinion the big differences were that Commerce runners fell forward or carried defenders for extra yards consistently, and Tarleton got stood up plenty. Also Smalls eluded pressure well, and Holmes took a number of sacks in the 2nd half.

Comment

Stinks two LSC schools had to play in round one. Always tough to beat a good team twice

Comment

I was baffled with the Tarleton playcalling in the second half(only half I got to watch). 1 screen that I saw and it worked great, RB would line up same side they were running, no zone read, seemed like every pass play was designed 25+yards deep, no slants or drags....

Lastly no real hurry up....
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Wait, so no more LB at RB?!

Comment

Wait, so no more LB at RB?!

Comment

Comment

The ENTIRE playoff picture is f**ked. I mean, the LSC is a TOUGH conference and p*ssy teams from other conferences will move on when the best teams in the COUNTRY sit at home.

PURE BULLSH!T

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X