Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

So, why even have regions if teams can be switched?
    Just the 5-7 seeds supposedly could have been redistributed. Top 4 are locked in.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The ENTIRE playoff picture is f**ked. I mean, the LSC is a TOUGH conference and p*ssy teams from other conferences will move on when the best teams in the COUNTRY sit at home.

PURE BULLSH!T

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Just the 5-7 seeds supposedly could have been redistributed. Top 4 are locked in.
        Ah, makes sense.

Comment

Your laughable if you think my post was a negative towards either TAMUC or TARLETON.

Let me SPELL it out for you: THESE TWO TEAMS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PLAY EACH OTHER IN THE FIRST ROUND. PERIOD!

There is nothing you or anyone else can say that provides a winnable arguement.

NEXT......

Comment

Your laughable if you think my post was a negative towards either TAMUC or TARLETON.

Let me SPELL it out for you: THESE TWO TEAMS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PLAY EACH OTHER IN THE FIRST ROUND. PERIOD!

NEXT......

Comment

Augustana was pretty well dominated...scoreboard was "close" but not that close when they were held to 145 total yards while giving up 382. Sioux Falls probably should have won that game but fell apart in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Augustana was pretty well dominated...scoreboard was "close" but not that close when they were held to 145 total yards while giving up 382. Sioux Falls probably should have won that game but fell apart in the 4th quarter.
                That altitude did play a factor from what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

That altitude did play a factor from what I heard.
                  Now you sound like Tarleton fans with the snow haha.

Comment

NEXT......

Comment

Now you sound like Tarleton fans with the snow haha.

Comment

Im not sure I heard anyone saying Tarleton would dominate Commerce. Might have missed one tho. I, like most folks I've seen on this site, thought Tarleton was a favorite to get to the finals. I also posted that Tarleton could be had, and I'm glad Commerce found the next level this week and dominated them. I also believe Tarleton would have handled any sr3 or 4 team the committee could have sent their way and that Commerce could have won on the road against any sr3 or 4 team they could have been sent to last week. This matchup was the absolute worst for both teams, especially considering no other interconference games were scheduled last week in the entire playoffs. That's not having it both ways, that's considering all things should be equal and we could (should) have had the same consideration every other team in the country seems to have had for playoff pairing.

Comment

Im not sure I heard anyone saying Tarleton would dominate Commerce. Might have missed one tho. I, like most folks I've seen on this site, thought Tarleton was a favorite to get to the finals. I also posted that Tarleton could be had, and I'm glad Commerce found the next level this week and dominated them. I also believe Tarleton would have handled any sr3 or 4 team the committee could have sent their way and that Commerce could have won on the road against any sr3 or 4 team they could have been sent to last week. This matchup was the absolute worst for both teams, especially considering no other interconference games were scheduled last week in the entire playoffs. That's not having it both ways, that's considering all things should be equal and we could (should) have had the same consideration every other team in the country seems to have had for playoff pairing.
                          Lol.

Comment

Lol.
                            Sometimes your insight is just remarkable.. thanks for that input.

Comment

There was a rumor I heard last night after the TSU game from a reliable source that Division II wasn't happy about Tarleton going to Division I and therefore didn't give them the #1 seed out of spite. Additionally, the Commerce-Tarleton matchup was a furthering of that spite from the committee to give Tarleton the worst possible first round matchup. They basically wanted to eliminate one of the LSC teams at the outset. I take all of that with a grain of salt, but it seems a little short sighted to have Commerce and Tarleton play each other in the first round.

Secondly, I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but did anyone else see the scuffles on the field after the TSU game yesterday? If you were listening/watching at home you certainly didn't. It was one thrown punch away from being an all out brawl by both squads at midfield. I put that on the coaches for even allowing the players on the field to shake hands. That game was too chippy and those teams have too much history to let them have free shots at one another after the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by gruesome View Post

There was a rumor I heard last night after the TSU game from a reliable source that Division II wasn't happy about Tarleton going to Division I and therefore didn't give them the #1 seed out of spite. Additionally, the Commerce-Tarleton matchup was a furthering of that spite from the committee to give Tarleton the worst possible first round matchup. They basically wanted to eliminate one of the LSC teams at the outset. I take all of that with a grain of salt, but it seems a little short sighted to have Commerce and Tarleton play each other in the first round.

Secondly, I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but did anyone else see the scuffles on the field after the TSU game yesterday? If you were listening/watching at home you certainly didn't. It was one thrown punch away from being an all out brawl by both squads at midfield. I put that on the coaches for even allowing the players on the field to shake hands. That game was too chippy and those teams have too much history to let them have free shots at one another after the final whistle.
                                If you can't line up and shake your opponents hand then you dont need to play period.
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X