Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

If you can't line up and shake your opponents hand then you dont need to play period.
    If you cant win the game, win the fight! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Sometimes your insight is just remarkable.. thanks for that input.
      Sometimes the whining over here can only be laughed at. So, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by gruesome View Post

There was a rumor I heard last night after the TSU game from a reliable source that Division II wasn't happy about Tarleton going to Division I and therefore didn't give them the #1 seed out of spite. Additionally, the Commerce-Tarleton matchup was a furthering of that spite from the committee to give Tarleton the worst possible first round matchup. They basically wanted to eliminate one of the LSC teams at the outset. I take all of that with a grain of salt, but it seems a little short sighted to have Commerce and Tarleton play each other in the first round.

Secondly, I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but did anyone else see the scuffles on the field after the TSU game yesterday? If you were listening/watching at home you certainly didn't. It was one thrown punch away from being an all out brawl by both squads at midfield. I put that on the coaches for even allowing the players on the field to shake hands. That game was too chippy and those teams have too much history to let them have free shots at one another after the final whistle.
        Yeah, I'm sure the SR4 committee really cared if Tarleton is leaving to go D1. I know it keeps Wristen up every night as he just can't stand the thought. Give me a break.

I heard from a more reliable source that the NCAA actually paid the New England Patriots defense to suit up in Commerce uniforms just so that Tarleton wouldn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Yeah, I'm sure the SR4 committee really cared if Tarleton is leaving to go D1. I know it keeps Wristen up every night as he just can't stand the thought. Give me a break.

I heard from a more reliable source that the NCAA actually paid the New England Patriots defense to suit up in Commerce uniforms just so that Tarleton wouldn't win.

Comment

That's not nearly enough of a conspiracy theory, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by gruesome View Post

There was a rumor I heard last night after the TSU game from a reliable source that Division II wasn't happy about Tarleton going to Division I and therefore didn't give them the #1 seed out of spite. Additionally, the Commerce-Tarleton matchup was a furthering of that spite from the committee to give Tarleton the worst possible first round matchup. They basically wanted to eliminate one of the LSC teams at the outset. I take all of that with a grain of salt, but it seems a little short sighted to have Commerce and Tarleton play each other in the first round.

Secondly, I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but did anyone else see the scuffles on the field after the TSU game yesterday? If you were listening/watching at home you certainly didn't. It was one thrown punch away from being an all out brawl by both squads at midfield. I put that on the coaches for even allowing the players on the field to shake hands. That game was too chippy and those teams have too much history to let them have free shots at one another after the final whistle.

Comment

Im not sure I heard anyone saying Tarleton would dominate Commerce. Might have missed one tho. I, like most folks I've seen on this site, thought Tarleton was a favorite to get to the finals. I also posted that Tarleton could be had, and I'm glad Commerce found the next level this week and dominated them. I also believe Tarleton would have handled any sr3 or 4 team the committee could have sent their way and that Commerce could have won on the road against any sr3 or 4 team they could have been sent to last week. This matchup was the absolute worst for both teams, especially considering no other interconference games were scheduled last week in the entire playoffs. That's not having it both ways, that's considering all things should be equal and we could (should) have had the same consideration every other team in the country seems to have had for playoff pairing.

Comment

Sometimes the whining over here can only be laughed at. So, LOL.
                  Whining? We WON! How am I whining? LMAO

Comment

Last year had different "guidelines"

Comment

Whining? We WON! How am I whining? LMAO
                      You're still whining about the conference match-up, not the result of the game. I'm still cracking up at the conspiracy theory that the NCAA was out to get Tarleton (not posted by you, just too good to not laugh at).

Comment

Last year had different "guidelines"
                        No, not really. The only difference was the ability to move between regions if they felt the need to do so. The criteria is the same and it doesn't state that conference match-ups must be avoided. Same as last year when none of those snowflakes in CO cried about it and how unfair it was to play each other in the first round.

Comment

No, not really. The only difference was the ability to move between regions if they felt the need to do so. The criteria is the same and it doesn't state that conference match-ups must be avoided. Same as last year when none of those snowflakes in CO cried about it and how unfair it was to play each other in the first round.

Comment

Only if you're Listing things that aren't a criteria
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Only if you're Listing things that aren't a criteria

Comment

If you can't line up and shake your opponents hand then you dont need to play period.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X