Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Semi-Finals

Unless Kato can pass the ball well Pueblo is going to beat them. Pueblos offense is much better to me than in years past if they get up a couple scores Kato is not going yo be able to keep handing it off.

Keeping in mind Augusta was playing with their back up QB Pueblo held them to under 150 yards total offense, that's some dang dominating defense.

My prediction is Commerce in Pueblo for Regional Championship.

the best 4 defenses in the region are alive right now and from last week Pueblo and Commerces look to be peaking and playing at another level.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I occupy space in so many mind's over here it's unreal. Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Cool, I figured you would be able to give some insight into this weekends games since your familiar with the RMAC.

Comment

I have to go with Commerce and Mankato in this week's games. Mankato in a close one over Pueblo and Commerce by 10 over Mines. Commerce is peaking at the right time and Mankato has had Pueblo's number. Just my unbiased opinion

Comment

Comment

CSU Pueblo struggle offensively for much of the first half / two-thirds of the year. They have a run first mentality but a pass first group of players. They also fought a few injuries the first part of the year, but have had a few of those players return and contribute. Play calling has better utilized thier talent and their results have improved. Defensively they are super loaded in the back end - they have talent and depth which has lead to tons of interceptions. This allows the boys up front to focus on stopping the run and getting after the passer. Their defense has been pretty good all season and carried them through a few games. Pitching a shutout in the playoffs is an indication of their ability.

CO Mines is very diverse offensively. They have the ability to take what the defense is giving, but also to come at you from enough different spots to always be probing for other weaknesses. They run well, pass well, and is always true this time of year - have a qb who can both avoid losing the game but also go out and win a game. He's a rare true freshman. The defense was otherworldly good the first half of the year, climaxing with back to back shutouts. But since those games you have seen them come back to earth, somewhat related to schedule. They are big and expreienced in the front seven. But as has always been true, they have struggled with super athletic opponents. All of the games where they have given up points, they have given up big plays - and lots of them. They are physical enough that teams visiting in the playoffs (who are not from altitude) will need to deal with altitude. But physical is less of an issue on 80 yard touchdown plays.

Both RMAC teams have it in them to win this week. Both RMAC teams have it in them to get spanked this week. I feel better about Pueblo giving Mankato all they want. Mines needs to tackle in space to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by d2 football fan View Post
                CSU Pueblo struggle offensively for much of the first half / two-thirds of the year. They have a run first mentality but a pass first group of players. They also fought a few injuries the first part of the year, but have had a few of those players return and contribute. Play calling has better utilized thier talent and their results have improved. Defensively they are super loaded in the back end - they have talent and depth which has lead to tons of interceptions. This allows the boys up front to focus on stopping the run and getting after the passer. Their defense has been pretty good all season and carried them through a few games. Pitching a shutout in the playoffs is an indication of their ability.

CO Mines is very diverse offensively. They have the ability to take what the defense is giving, but also to come at you from enough different spots to always be probing for other weaknesses. They run well, pass well, and is always true this time of year - have a qb who can both avoid losing the game but also go out and win a game. He's a rare true freshman. The defense was otherworldly good the first half of the year, climaxing with back to back shutouts. But since those games you have seen them come back to earth, somewhat related to schedule. They are big and expreienced in the front seven. But as has always been true, they have struggled with super athletic opponents. All of the games where they have given up points, they have given up big plays - and lots of them. They are physical enough that teams visiting in the playoffs (who are not from altitude) will need to deal with altitude. But physical is less of an issue on 80 yard touchdown plays.

Both RMAC teams have it in them to win this week. Both RMAC teams have it in them to get spanked this week. I feel better about Pueblo giving Mankato all they want. Mines needs to tackle in space to have a chance.
                Good insight, thank you

Comment

Narcissistic anyone?

You are better than this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Narcissistic anyone?

707 legit laughed out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Narcissistic anyone?

Are you sure about that?

Comment

707 legit laughed out loud.
                        My dude! 707.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Are you sure about that?
                          Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Cool, I figured you would be able to give some insight into this weekends games since your familiar with the RMAC.
                            I figured I'd let the experts chime in ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Are you sure about that?
                              Well played, I nearly choked reading that. As a Tarleton fan I'm sure you understand choking.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X