Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
    https://www.pbcommercial.com/news/20...ract-extension. I think Maxfield knows how to play the game and TAMUK fell for the bait
    He NEVER had ANY intentions of leaving Henderson. Standard game by an experienced coach to get PAID......and I believe it was Parker who swallowed the bait...hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

This is a SAD thing to watch. WTH is happening to TAMUK???? EVERY D@mn alum needs to stand up and scream. Its time to organize anyone and everyone who supports Javelina Football into a very loud and proud group and take your complaints to the top as one unified unit. Cut EVERY penny in donations from EVERY donor until demands are met.

If this was happening at my alma mater, I would not stop until it was completely fixed!!

In just 10 years I have watched Javelina football go from a top tier program to a joke. This is truly upsetting to watch...especially not seeing anything being done about it. It appears as if everyone is at the point of just taking it! "Thank you Sir, may I have another"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        This is a SAD thing to watch. WTH is happening to TAMUK???? EVERY D@mn alum needs to stand up and scream. Its time to organize anyone and everyone who supports Javelina Football into a very loud and proud group and take your complaints to the top as one unified unit. Cut EVERY penny in donations from EVERY donor until demands are met.

If this was happening at my alma mater, I would not stop until it was completely fixed!!

In just 10 years I have watched Javelina football go from a top tier program to a joke. This is truly upsetting to watch...especially not seeing anything being done about it. It appears as if everyone is at the point of just taking it! "Thank you Sir, may I have another"
        Pops! Of course I agree with you. What is frustrating is many people on this board and on other social media sites think this is just a coaching issue when you and I and a few others know it's not. Coaching is just a piece of the pie. And as I posted for a few years now, if the faculties and other issues were not addressed or at least being shown to a new coach they are in the process of being fixed and they would have those tools at their disposal, we would have troubles finding a good candidate. If all those issues were being fixed, the prospective coaches with HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE would be possibly knocking down the door for the job. But they are not which shows the administration has been less than upfront about the **** sandwich it currently is and what they are doing to remedy it.

Count me in as officially giving up on this program. This coaching search has taken too long. I'm going to guess many of the issues that need to be addressed have not and some prospects balked at the job and wisely too. The heck with the whole dog and pony show down! Until they get serious, they can go down a bottomless pit. Until they get this on track or even close to building the rails to getting it back on track, the heck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

He NEVER had ANY intentions of leaving Henderson. Standard game by an experienced coach to get PAID......and I believe it was Parker who swallowed the bait...hook, line, and sinker.
          Coaching search firms are probably the biggest waste of money out there. If you have product that can attract and even tough it might be kind of down, it will attract. Or you should have an AD who is not afraid to knock on doors if you will and find the right guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
            Looks like they have screwed this search up.

https://footballscoop.com/news/updat...villes-search/

This is not good. I've should have seen this first before typing my rant because I was too nice.

WHAT A COLOSSAL SCREW UP this school and program have become! And this is as PG as I can get my language.

Comment

Can the Kingsville Athletic Department REALLY not find a quality coach interested in the job? Are they really going to go with a guy like Salinas? Yikes. Sounds like Kingsville needs to get rid of the AD or whoever is in charge of this whole fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                Can the Kingsville Athletic Department REALLY not find a quality coach interested in the job? Are they really going to go with a guy like Salinas? Yikes. Sounds like Kingsville needs to get rid of the AD or whoever is in charge of this whole fiasco.
                This is what needs to happen to the whole department and administration down there for the way this has been handled.

Comment

This explains why it's taking so long.

Anyone have a paper bag I can barf in?

I'm starting to think Texas A&I/TAMUK football as we knew it will never comeback. We have people running the show who have absolutely no idea how critical football was to the institution and the region. The last President and AD or Director for whatever put most of these boulders on the ship and it appears the current office holders have no idea how to remove them or they are adding more to keep it sunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
                    An equipment salesman is about to lead the Historic Javelina Program
                    Equipment Salesman with an underwhelming High School Coaching Record

Comment

Never thought it would go like this. Thought they'd find someone up for the challenge, now it seems like they're begging anyone with coacjico experience. Forget the scores, this should truly embarrass Kingsville fans. Y'all deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                        Never thought it would go like this. Thought they'd find someone up for the challenge, now it seems like they're begging anyone with coacjico experience. Forget the scores, this should truly embarrass Kingsville fans. Y'all deserve better.
                        Commerce and Angelo fans should be sure to send Christmas cards to the ADs and staff for avoiding a mess like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                          Very much so. But no one will be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post

Equipment Salesman with an underwhelming High School Coaching Record

Comment

What a freaking mess. This is even much worse than I expected. Colossal failure. If Salinas is hired, I am going to post a Fire Salinas thread as soon as he is hired. Might as well because the football team might end up going winless for several years (maybe they will beat a DIII team).

Comment

Originally posted by javs26 View Post
                                What a freaking mess. This is even much worse than I expected. Colossal failure. If Salinas is hired, I am going to post a Fire Salinas thread as soon as he is hired. Might as well because the football team might end up going winless for several years (maybe they will beat a DIII team).
                                Please add a Fire Roach thread and the TAMUK President thread as well.

They've both had enough time to prepare for this moment and they didn't even do a half ass job at it. Unless this stuff about Salinas is a bunch of fake news or misdirection, it's apparent they don't care about the football program and just continuing what was set in motion by others. I want to be proven wrong and made to eat a huge crow sandwich.
                                Last edited by LSC Fan; 12-20-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X