Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Angelo making some changes...

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    I thought this might have been a Canyon kid who signed with Angelo and just wanted to rub it in on the Buffs. But there is not a Canyon kid on ASU signee roster
    Nah, I suspect it was a regular poster using an "altered ego". They posted something different.....and then deleted it. A knee-jerk.

Comment

Good win. Belles 82 - TWU 51.

Lady Buffs up next!!

Comment

@TexCap any idea when an OC announcement is going to be made?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          @TexCap any idea when an OC announcement is going to be made?
          No idea. Ive been expecting to hear something for a couple of weeks now.

Comment

• Comment

Angelo is getting a very talented Athlete from Pearland . . . Austin Landry is an extremely good athlete. Was starting QB his Junior Year (made All District) and was then switched to WR for his senior season and made All District there as well. He also played quite a bit at Safety this year. Had some D1 offers. I hope he does well for you guys out there.
              Last edited by TexasDigger; 02-11-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                No idea. Ive been expecting to hear something for a couple of weeks now.
                One would have to assume the original hire did not work out and they started interviewing other candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post
                  Angelo is getting a very talented Athlete from Pearland . . . Austin Landry is an extremely good athlete. Was starting QB his Junior Year (made All District) and was then switched to WR for his senior season and made All District there as well. He also played quite a bit at Safety this year. Had some D1 offers. I hope he does well for you guys out there.
                  Welcome to the board!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    One would have to assume the original hire did not work out and they started interviewing other candidates.
                    I believe state law has some requirements for outside hires that slow down the hiring process. Think they have to interview more than one candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                      I believe state law has some requirements for outside hires that slow down the hiring process. Think they have to interview more than one candidate.
                      I am not sure about that.

But I think the original OC who accepted may have reconsidered. Not sure.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X