Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    "I'd like you to meet the Head Men's Basketball Coach at Kentucky (or North Carolina)." or "I'd like you to meet the Head Men's basketball Coach at Texas Tech."

If the Tech football coach wins the NC three years from now, would he leave for the head job at Alabama or Ohio State?

I wonder.
    No argument from me on what he decides. I think for him UT with big $$ contract offer would be better fit. But, there is a lot of jealousy there too.

I do know one thing is for certain. The longer he is at Tech the more of basketball school it is becoming.

So, my Football better wake up if he is at Tech for the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      And imagine what would of happened if all those nerds didn't use Socker Boppers & pillows. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        "I'd like you to meet the Head Men's Basketball Coach at Kentucky (or North Carolina)." or "I'd like you to meet the Head Men's basketball Coach at Texas Tech."

If the Tech football coach wins the NC three years from now, would he leave for the head job at Alabama or Ohio State?

I wonder.

Comment

HEY POP'S,

Knowing your deep interest in the women's endeavors at Wt I thought you would want to know.

Wt women's bowling team finished 2nd at the national tournament this weekend.
          There is only one Sr. on the team. At the Texas State High School tournament, Wt signed 3 of the top 5 girls in the state.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

If Beard wins the NC Monday, and he gets an offer from say North Carolina, I bet he's gone, baby, gone. If he does not win Mon, and gets an offer, same story. Coach K makes $8M at Duke. Williams makes (I believe) $7M at NC. Add that to a 5 year guarantee........plus a lot more off-court money, the prestige of a top name program, and Beard would be pretty damn tempted I'd bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
              HEY POP'S,

Knowing your deep interest in the women's endeavors at Wt I thought you would want to know.

There is only one Sr. on the team. At the Texas State High School tournament, Wt signed 3 of the top 5 girls in the state.
              When did WT restart their bowling program?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                When did WT restart their bowling program?
                They never stopped it. Bowling not being an NCAA sport it never gets any coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  If Beard wins the NC Monday, and he gets an offer from say North Carolina, I bet he's gone, baby, gone. If he does not win Mon, and gets an offer, same story. Coach K makes $8M at Duke. Williams makes (I believe) $7M at NC. Add that to a 5 year guarantee........plus a lot more off-court money, the prestige of a top name program, and Beard would be pretty damn tempted I'd bet.

I bet he has an escape clause in his current contract or will in a contract extension which will list those two schools as cause to break his contract at Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    I bet he has an escape clause in his current contract or will in a contract extension which will list those two schools as cause to break his contract at Tech.
                    Can you imagine him recruiting to a Kentucky, NC type program?

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                      HEY POP'S,

Funniest post of the year!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

That would be AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

They never stopped it. Bowling not being an NCAA "sport" it never gets any coverage.
                          Hahahahahaha

Comment

Can you imagine him recruiting to a Kentucky, NC type program?
                            WOW. Could be one of the goats

Comment

Making 2.8 million yearly, one could get used to living down in the pleasure spot on the South Plains - Lubbock.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                I'm not a Cowboys fan so I would like to see McDonough as OC there. :laugh:

Nesbitt can take over as head coach.
                                Do I detect a little sarcasm here? Nesby took over Ottawa Univ, a relatively new football program out in Phoenix/Surprise, AZ and led them to a 7-4 record in 2018. Knocked off powerhouse Wayland Baptist Univ like 75-14! They are NAIA classification at the moment. I wonder if the WT Buffs would schedule them in the future in event the OUAZ decide to go to Div II?
                                Last edited by Michael Whitfield; 04-17-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X