X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    LMAO!!!!

I think the new Cowboys coach is already on staff.
    Richard, the DB coach, and supposed candidate for some of the current NFL open HC jobs. Whoever is Cowboy HC next year, I hope they hire a new OC. Go out and get Kingsbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      I'm hopeful but fully expect the Cowboys to choke and lay a complete egg tomorrow night. As a lifelong fan, I tend to expect the worst. Hope im wrong.
      Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        Richard, the DB coach, and supposed candidate for some of the current NFL open HC jobs. Whoever is Cowboy HC next year, I hope they hire a new OC. Go out and get Kingsbury.
        Richard was brought in to replace Marinelli who is talking about retiring as soon as 2019 season. I think he will eventually become HC.

IF Jerry gets rid of Garrett in 2019 instead of 2020, I am not sure if Richard will be HC.

As far as Kingsbury, I don't see that happening at all.

Comment

USC is not allowing any teams to interview Kingsbury for a coaching position.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            USC is not allowing any teams to interview Kingsbury for a coaching position.
            Just read that on ESPN. Bunch of bull butter. It would be crazy to see him be fired by Tech and end up as a NFL head coach

Comment

The Texans can officially cancel their Super Bowl plans if they really had any. What a horrible display going on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                The Texans can officially cancel their Super Bowl plans if they really had any. What a horrible display going on right now.
                The Colts came to play. The Texans just showed up. I figured they would lose, but I expected it to be closer.

Comment

Comment

I'll take Dallas over Seattle and Bama over Clemson

Comment

The Texan coaching staff should be former employees at this moment. I get the Colts are on fire, but that was just another display of horrible play calling in a critical game and the defense being ill prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                        The Texan coaching staff should be former employees at this moment. I get the Colts are on fire, but that was just another display of horrible play calling in a critical game and the defense being ill prepared.

Comment

My big question is who wins the Seattle @ Dallas game tomorrow?

My brain & gut says Seattle by 9....but something is telling me Dallas might pull the W. What say you?
                          How bout them Boyz!?!

Comment

How bout them Boyz!?!
                            Defense played great, except for a few lapses-like the long pass play on the Hawks desperation TD. Cowboys still need a better OC. Hurns broke his ankle. Big loss!

Comment

Defense played great, except for a few lapses-like the long pass play on the Hawks desperation TD. Cowboys still need a better OC. Hurns broke his ankle. Big loss!
                              Hurts ankle injury was gruesome. I hope it is not career-ending.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                                Hurts ankle injury was gruesome. I hope it is not career-ending.
                                He separated his ankle and fractured his fibula.

Had successful surgery last night. He should be good to go for next season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X