Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

Soooo.....The Cowboys @ Rams. I am not sure how I feel on this one. Sean McVay & Wade Phillips know the Cowboys inside out.

If McVay can get his receivers open down field, it may be a long day for Dallas.

If Zeke can get 130+, and they put the ball in the hands of Zeke & Coop 70%...Cowboys can pull an upset.

What say you???

Comment

I guess he's not such a bad guy after all. It must have been those years in Canyon that turned his life around. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
        I guess he's not such a bad guy after all. It must have been those years in Canyon that turned his life around. :wink:
        Glad to see he turned his life around.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Soooo.....The Cowboys @ Rams. I am not sure how I feel on this one. Sean McVay & Wade Phillips know the Cowboys inside out.

If McVay can get his receivers open down field, it may be a long day for Dallas.

If Zeke can get 130+, and they put the ball in the hands of Zeke & Coop 70%...Cowboys can pull an upset.

What say you???
          Last edited by Techster88; 01-10-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Some good points.

I just know when Wade plays Dallas he goes all out. Dallas offense is so basic, it's not hard to defend against (see Colts game)...UNLESS the things you mentioned happens. Then its almost impossible to stop.

MANY people are feeling confident about this game. Me....not so much.

BUT I am BEYOND excited for this one.

On the flip side.....I am worried that Philly may sneak by New Orleans. I STRONGLY DISLIKE the Beagles!!!

Comment

Some good points.

I just know when Wade plays Dallas he goes all out. Dallas offense is so basic, it's not hard to defend against (see Colts game)...UNLESS the things you mentioned happens. Then its almost impossible to stop.

On the flip side.....I am worried that Philly may sneak by New Orleans. I STRONGLY DISLIKE the Beagles!!!
              I can accept Dallas losing against the Rams, as I said before Dallas has not looked like a PO caliber team all year in spite of their record.

I would hate to see Philthy advance. Word is they're looking for revenge for the beating NO gave them back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Rams Offense is explosive, so the Cowboys D must hold them to 24 points to have a chance to win.

This one is doable but Dak has to play like he he did against Giants and absolutely no turnovers are their gooses are cooked.
                I'm thinking more like holding them to 16. Dallas' offense has not been generating a bunch of points and I believe we'll have to rely on the defense to help us get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                  I'm thinking more like holding them to 16. Dallas' offense has not been generating a bunch of points and I believe we'll have to rely on the defense to help us get the win.
                  You are probably right, but I think the Rams have only been held under 20 points one time all season. So, I was trying to the Cowboys a little leeway.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                    I can accept Dallas losing against the Rams, as I said before Dallas has not looked like a PO caliber team all year in spite of their record.

I would hate to see Philthy advance. Word is they're looking for revenge for the beating NO gave them back in November.
                    I can't ever accept losing. BUT, I totally get your point.

The Philthy (thanks for the term) Beagels have to be the luckiest team in the NFL. They probably will get a dubya, somehow, some freakin way. I just hope I am 100% wrong and proven horrible at predicting game outcomes.

I would love to see the Cowboys play the Aint's for the NFC. I'm very concerned that it's going to be the Beagles & the Hams.

Comment

Wolken makes some good points and raises a lot of questions.

"The three biggest questions in college football for the 2019 season".....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2540550002

Comment

I can't ever accept losing. BUT, I totally get your point.

The Philthy (thanks for the term) Beagels have to be the luckiest team in the NFL. They probably will get a dubya, somehow, some freakin way. I just hope I am 100% wrong and proven horrible at predicting game outcomes.

I would love to see the Cowboys play the Aint's for the NFC. I'm very concerned that it's going to be the Beagles & the Hams.
                        I'm a Nick Foles fan so I am pulling for Philly. The guy is fun to watch in the playoffs. I doubted the Eagles could beat the Bears, but they managed it. Beating the Saints will be much harder. It will be interesting to see where Foles ends up next season because it's unlikely Philly will pay him $20MM as a backup. If it were me, I might trade Wentz and keep Foles. QBs that can win playoff games against good competition are worth more than guys with better skills. Just ask Ryan Leaf...

Comment

Some good points.

Comment

Wolken makes some good points and raises a lot of questions.

"The three biggest questions in college football for the 2019 season".....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2540550002
                            I think it'll be Clemson vs 'Bama yet again. The Gap is too large.

I'll take Cowboys, Saints, Chargers and Chiefs to advance

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                              I think it'll be Clemson vs 'Bama yet again. The Gap is too large.

I'll take Cowboys, Saints, Chargers and Chiefs to advance
                              I PRAY you are right. Those are all my choices as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                I'm a Nick Foles fan so I am pulling for Philly. The guy is fun to watch in the playoffs. I doubted the Eagles could beat the Bears, but they managed it. Beating the Saints will be much harder. It will be interesting to see where Foles ends up next season because it's unlikely Philly will pay him $20MM as a backup. If it were me, I might trade Wentz and keep Foles. QBs that can win playoff games against good competition are worth more than guys with better skills. Just ask Ryan Leaf...
                                Ahhhhhhh man!!! And here I had all this respect for you and stuff! Now what???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X