Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Really good guy and doctor IMO. I was a patient of another doctor at their practice that moved to Lubbock. So I was assigned to Carthel and like him a lot better than the original.
    If I never need to change Docs, I'll change to C Carthel. Thanks,!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Please provide the links to the Carthels making inflammatory rermarks about WT or even using the words "elated" or "WT getting beatdown". I call BS!!

I'll wait!!!
      Do you really think I would make an accusation or comment like that without proof??

Since I love poker I will raise your comment and go "all-in". $100 I can provide the screenshot proof that a Carthel made the comment "Always a great day seeing WTAMU getting stomped".

You call or fold?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Do you really think I would make an accusation or comment like that without proof??

Since I love poker I will raise your comment and go "all-in". $100 I can provide the screenshot proof that a Carthel made the comment "Always a great day seeing WTAMU getting stomped".

You call or fold?
        I want a LINK to Don or Colby Carthel posting that!!! I don't buy that for a second. You're on!! CALL, CALL, CALL.

And don't try some BS screenshot post of "somebody Carthel" saying that, as you d@mn well know we are talkiing DON or COLBY!

I'm STILL waiting!! And you can donate my $100 cash win to my Polished Man campaign page that benefits children of violence. Do you want the link now or later?

(In the very off chance I lose, I will donate your $100 cash win to any established children's charity of your choice.)
        Last edited by ASUPops; 10-10-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I want a LINK to Don or Colby Carthel posting that!!! I don't buy that for a second. You're on!! CALL, CALL, CALL.

And don't try some BS screenshot post of "somebody Carthel" saying that, as you d@mn well know we are talkiing DON or COLBY!

I'm STILL waiting!! And you can donate my $100 cash win to my Polished Man campaign page that benefits children of violence. Do you want the link now or later?

(In the very off chance I lose, I will donate your $100 cash win to any established children's charity of your choice.)
          My last two posts stated "Carthel family members" and "A Carthel". YOU were assuming I was talking about Don and/or Colby. Nice try though trying to twist my words.

To expand more on my posts i think its doubtful that some minds WITHIN the Carthel FAMILY were going to be changed about WT even If Don Carthel and McBroom did shake hands Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
            I didn't see it being about drama, but if that's how you see it...
            If not for drama what was the point of your post about at all? Did you really care who the honorary captains were or if they showed up or not? I have a hard time not taking it as wanting to create a soap opera, and by the looks of the rest of the thread, you got just that.

Comment

My last two posts stated "Carthel family members" and "A Carthel". YOU were assuming I was talking about Don and/or Colby. Nice try though trying to twist my words.

To expand more on my posts i think its doubtful that some minds WITHIN the Carthel FAMILY were going to be changed about WT even If Don Carthel and McBroom did shake hands Saturday.
              Now YOU'RE a joke!!! A bluff. A FUGAZI!

CLEARLY you responded to my post to Herb, in which we were discussing the Carthels, as in DON & COLBY. Who the h3ll gives a sh!t about Billie, Bobby, or Gertrude Carthel???

I have 150+++ family members.....they can say all sorts of stuff, which has NOTHING to do with my thoughts, beliefs, or actions.

EXACTLY LIKE I SAID....the CARTHEL'S (Don, Colby, or spouses) NEVER made an inflammatory remark about WTAMU. PERIOD. And you acting like the FAKE NEWS, talkiing BS and insinuating untruths is about as low as it gets. In other words you can not back up your mouth. EXACTLY like I thought.

Yeah, real good poker player! LMAO!!! Your bluff got called and you LOST. I knew you couldn't back up your mouth.

I'll take my $100. Thank you! Donate it to Polished Man. Post your receipt!

Comment

Now YOU'RE a joke!!! A bluff. A FUGAZI!

CLEARLY you responded to my post to Herb, in which we were discussing the Carthels, as in DON & COLBY. Who the h3ll gives a sh!t about Billie, Bobby, or Gertrude Carthel???

I have 150+++ family members.....they can say all sorts of stuff, which has NOTHING to do with my thoughts, beliefs, or actions.

EXACTLY LIKE I SAID....the CARTHEL'S (Don, Colby, or spouses) NEVER made an inflammatory remark about WTAMU. PERIOD. And you acting like the FAKE NEWS, talkiing BS and insinuating untruths is about as low as it gets. In other words you can not back up your mouth. EXACTLY like I thought.

Yeah, real good poker player! LMAO!!! Your bluff got called and you LOST. I knew you couldn't back up your mouth.

I'll take my $100. Thank you! Donate it to Polished Man. Post your receipt!
                Ah so now your definition of "Carthel's" expands to spouses? Your spinning is in full form but it is election season. I was clear from the get go. "A Carthel family member". If Don or Colby would have said something like that it would have been reported the split second it was said.

Comment

Ah so now your definition of "Carthel's" expands to spouses? Your spinning is in full form but it is election season. I was clear from the get go. "A Carthel family member". If Don or Colby would have said something like that it would have been reported the split second it was said.
                  EXACTLY!!!

Now you're cooking with peanut oil!!

BUT, again, in a conversation regarding Don....a poster brought Colby into it....all of us were referring to Don & Colby as the Carthels....ALWAYS have on this message board. NEVER on any thread EVER has anyone used "The Carthels" to refer to family of Don and/or Colby. However, you say Carthels in a response....but were "referring to others" NEVER mentioned. GOT IT!!! And MY spinning is in full form? 707LOL707LOL707 Nice deflection! You are a trip!

Stay safe.

NEXT!!!

Comment

Angelo is coming to Canyon on Saturday for the big rematch. Rams by 14, unfortunately. I would be glad to be wrong.

I'm really not looking forward to another Blue Frame presentation. I've been spoiled by ESPN3 the last couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                      Angelo is coming to Canyon on Saturday for the big rematch. Rams by 14, unfortunately. I would be glad to be wrong.

I'm really not looking forward to another Blue Frame presentation. I've been spoiled by ESPN3 the last couple of weeks.
                      Nah! WT and it's coaching staff have done nothing but prepare for THIS game. I am sure you will be "glad" & "wrong". ;)

Comment

• Good article about the Carthels.
                        When SFA football coach Colby Carthel couldn't be on the sideline for his team's upcoming game, he turned to his father, Don, who left his tractor to return to the gridiron and lead the Lumberjacks to a win.
                        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Comment

• Same here - except for commercials. Kimbrough haters used to blame issues like this on the old stadium. The webcast there was free plus we had a radio broadcast.

Bush league.

Comment

• Now the video is dead.

Comment

• 2-0 Angelo. I didn't see it thanks to the half-assed webcast.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X