Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ot - asu wbb

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    I dont follow BB enough to predict. I just think based on stats, this is gonna be a tough game to win.
    Congrats to the Belles on a GREAT season. Hopefully the program continues to move forward.

Comment

ASU made a great late comeback. Thought Moore got screwed when she was called for her fifth. She should have been shooting a free throw to tie up game.

Nice season!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post
        ASU made a great late comeback. Thought Moore got screwed when she was called for her fifth. She should have been shooting a free throw to tie up game.

Nice season!
        Moore gets screwed every game. Because of her size she gets called if she sneezes. Always been that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post

Nice season!
          That was one of the most backazzrd calls I have seen in a long time. Didn't decide the game but it did end ASU's chance of winning or taking it to overtime.

Comment

Good season - Congrats - Hope everyone has a good off season.

See ya Oct.15th.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Nothing against LCU, however, it will be interesting to see how they compete next year when they play Wt, ASU, and ENMU twice. Don't think they make the PO next year.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HH3knPthpaI

ASU coach a little salty about not getting a shoot around, wonder why they couldnt?
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                  https://youtu.be/HH3knPthpaI

ASU coach a little salty about not getting a shoot around, wonder why they couldnt?
                  I think its because LCU is currently hosting the NJCAA Girls National Tournament. Started Monday I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                    Nothing against LCU, however, it will be interesting to see how they compete next year when they play Wt, ASU, and ENMU twice. Don't think they make the PO next year.
                    I bet they make the NCAA's. I wouldn't bet they run thru the LSC unscathed as they usually do the Heartland. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see them playing for the LSC championships, regular season and tournament. Their coach finds a way.

Comment

Great year for ASU, it will be tough to replace Marquita on both ends of the floor and the 3 other guards next year. Will be interesting to see how we recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                        I bet they make the NCAA's. I wouldn't bet they run thru the LSC unscathed as they usually do the Heartland. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see them playing for the LSC championships, regular season and tournament. Their coach finds a way.
                        They have a great coach, been there as long as I can remember. I have a sister-in-law that played there.
                        They will need to change the type of player they recruit to stay competitive. They need to be more athletic than in the past.
                        I would be surprised to see them playing in the tournament finals, too many other good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          They have a great coach, been there as long as I can remember. I have a sister-in-law that played there.
                          They will need to change the type of player they recruit to stay competitive. They need to be more athletic than in the past.
                          I would be surprised to see them playing in the tournament finals, too many other good teams.
                          CHIP vs GWB. Two different schools of thought.....

I'll have to go with CHIP on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                            Great year for ASU, it will be tough to replace Marquita on both ends of the floor and the 3 other guards next year. Will be interesting to see how we recruit.
                            I don't know how you replace those Srs. JUCOs? More transfers like Big Dee?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              CHIP vs GWB. Two different schools of thought.....

I'll have to go with CHIP on this one.
                              The GWB has spoken -- Let It Be So

Comment

The GWB has spoken -- Let It Be So
                                "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

https://youtu.be/ivRKfwmgrHY

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X