Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Moving the game was discussed to the point of exhaustion. SF players would not be allowed to return without a quarantine. Damn Canadians.
    Interesting as they have already played road games in the US. CWU was their first home game of the season and they still have to travel for all but one remaining game into the US.

Comment

"The UT Permian Basin Football contest at Simon Fraser has been canceled due to travel related issues with the Canadian border brought on by the COVID pandemic"

https://utpbfalcons.com/news/2021/9/...-canceled.aspx

I heard today that Canada is not allowing ANY amateur athletics to cross the border, vaccinated or not.
      CWU was at their field on Saturday and WOU will be there this Saturday.

Comment

Moving the game was discussed to the point of exhaustion. SF players would not be allowed to return without a quarantine. Damn Canadians.
        SFU didn't have to quarantine when they played at Idaho and Linfield. Why would they have after playing UTPB?

Comment

"The UT Permian Basin Football contest at Simon Fraser has been canceled due to travel related issues with the Canadian border brought on by the COVID pandemic"

https://utpbfalcons.com/news/2021/9/...-canceled.aspx

I heard today that Canada is not allowing ANY amateur athletics to cross the border, vaccinated or not.
          Something does not seem right. Simon Fraser has traveled to the US and back for 2 games so far this season. CWU played in Canada this last week with Western Oregon playing in Canada in a few days. No issues other than a little more paperwork to dot the i's and cross the t's for the team bus. Seems odd that Simon Fraser can play in the US and some US teams can go to Canada but other US teams cannot? Seems fishy.

Comment

I stated what I was told. Take it for what it's worth.

If you are so concerned,, call SF's or UTPB's athletic department and ask them. WOW. LMAO.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...rs-2021-09-20/ https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/tr...amateur-sports

Comment

Yet SF traveled to the US twice. Hmmmm.

So much contradicting information going around..

Who the h3ll knows anymore? 70707

Comment

Sounds like to me that SFU didn't want to receive another embarrassing butt kicking. UTPB would win that game in Canada, Odessa, Alaska, Mars, etc.

Looks like they are still scheduled to play Angelo State in San Angelo in October. Will be interested to see if they cancel that game as well.

Comment

Comment

I stated what I was told. Take it for what it's worth.

If you are so concerned,, call SF's or UTPB's athletic department and ask them. WOW. LMAO.
                      What actually has happened contradicts what you heard and stated. That does raise some flags. In that case I think it is worth less than a dollar.

3-7-77

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What actually has happened contradicts what you heard and stated. That does raise some flags. In that case I think it is worth less than a dollar.

3-7-77
                        Yeah....you got the wrong guy. I think you are trying to troll someone who gives a fauck. I couldn't care less.

Comment

Yeah....you got the wrong guy. I think you are trying to troll someone who gives a fauck. I couldn't care less.
                          Is this the point that I call you a big poopie head?

3-7-77

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Is this the point that I call you a big poopie head?

3-7-77
                            Yes

Comment

Yes
                              Thanks; I always worry about how to navigate the LSC Forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                                Looks like they are still scheduled to play Angelo State in San Angelo in October. Will be interested to see if they cancel that game as well.
                                They don't mind the butt whoopin as long as they get Mexican food and BBQ. Can't keep em away from here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X