Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      I assumed he meant someone in the tarleton athletic administration

Comment

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexans View Post

Who said that it was a leak from the administration? I have heard about Commerce making this move from multiple sources that are not connected to Tarleton. I've also heard that Commerce isn't making this move alone.
              Yes, I have been hearing this for some time from some folks that should know. I am in the I will believe it when I see it camp. The other school is W Florida.
              Last edited by Techster88; 09-21-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

As far as sports to add Women's tennis would be an easy one to add since the courts were just built. I am sure this was the plan all along. Could also add Men's tennis but my guess would be to bring back baseball

Comment

Yes, I miss both Tarleton and ACU not being the LSC. It was a better conference for football when those two were in it. At this point we are basically one school leaving away from our football conference being a shell of what it once was.

Comment

Your name says it all. I am just passing along information that I assumed you guys would be interested in. I was assured by a Commerce athletic staff person the announcement was coming Tuesday. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

As far as sports to add Women's tennis would be an easy one to add since the courts were just built. I am sure this was the plan all along. Could also add Men's tennis but my guess would be to bring back baseball
                      That is my thought process too. Either that or golf if they do not already have a golf team.

The Islanders will give a new tennis team a D1 southland conference championship welcome if that is the case. ;)

Comment

Going to get a good laugh when this thread that was started by a Commerce fan to poke fun at Tarleton, and then has their in the know fans mock the individual who simply provided the information of Commerce moving up, turns out to be true.

Also, acting as if the athletic administration individuals dislike each other just cause the fans "don't like Tarleton" is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

That is my thought process too. Either that or golf if they do not already have a golf team.

The Islanders will give a new tennis team a D1 southland conference championship welcome if that is the case. ;)
                          ... and will give most other sports an easy W.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Also, acting as if the athletic administration individuals dislike each other just cause the fans "don't like Tarleton" is hilarious.

Comment

I believe they have 14 sports

Men - 6
                              Football
                              Basketball
                              CC
                              Golf
                              Indoor track
                              Outdoor track

Women - 8
                              Volleyball
                              Basketball