Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Compughterratings

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Nah not even close. Carthel magic strikes again in year 1. They've picked up a ton of talent and recently got the RB Ward who transferred out of Tech in the Spring. I expect them to be a really good team

Comment

My oldest appears to be possibly headed to SFA next year, it'd be fun to watch another run there

Comment

Bro, SFA was 2-8 in the Southland last year.....it doesn't get much worse than that.

Tarleton wins this big, if not, it will end every squeak about them moving up.....and makes me second guess if the program has turned around or just had a "wonder year".

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Bro, SFA was 2-8 in the Southland last year.....it doesn't get much worse than that.

Tarleton wins this big, if not, it will end every squeak about them moving up.....and makes me second guess if the program has turned around or just had a "wonder year".
          In that case, I am definitely pulling for SFA!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              In that case, I am definitely pulling for SFA!

Comment

Colby will have the Jacks competing at a higher level. Should be able to beat TSU in Nacogdoches.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                  Colby will have the Jacks competing at a higher level. Should be able to beat TSU in Nacogdoches.
                  I dont doubt it. He turned a 1-9 Commerce team into a 7-4 team with a bowl bid and he did it with about 2 weeks recruiting time.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                    I dont doubt it. He turned a 1-9 Commerce team into a 7-4 team with a bowl bid and he did it with about 2 weeks recruiting time.
                    One thing to consider imo Baylor is going to lay the wood to SFASU prior to the Tarleton game. So, confidence will be a question mark for the Lumberjacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                      No doubt.....but give Colby some time...haha. i know he has the top FCS recruiting class in the country, but give them one full year at least.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                        This is true. BUT this is about TARLETON, not Colby. If Tarleton is ready for the Southland, as they say, then they should be able to beat a lower level Southland team who was 2-8. Right??

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          One thing to consider imo Baylor is going to lay the wood to SFASU prior to the Tarleton game. So, confidence will be a question mark for the Lumberjacks.
                          Good point Techster!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X