X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the score?

Comment

24-9
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Do you follow the LSC????

Ummmmm.....the team in 2nd place, AHEAD of Angelo! UTPB....that's who.
        OMG, LOL against questionable competition UTPB wins 75-0 on Oilfield Night

Comment

24-9 ...6 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I really find your statement rather odd. I make a facetious statement and you seem to take it seriously.

At my age, I am thankful for that first breath every morning,
            Nope. Not at all.

Comment

Pick 6 .... 31-9 WT. 4 min left

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

OMG, LOL against questionable competition UTPB wins 75-0 on Oilfield Night
                Questionable? Ummm nah. They are a freakin" JOKE.

Comment

WT 24 - ANGELO 9

9:43 4th qtr

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    WT 24 - ANGELO 9

9:43 4th qtr
                    You called it Pops. WT saved their best game of the season for Angelo State.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

You called it Pops. WT saved their best game of the season for Angelo State.
                      WT 31 - Angelo 15 Seen it coming.

Comment

They must've done it for Chip!

Comment

Wow. WT continues to surprise me. Good win. Looks like the obit on the season may be delayed.

Comment

Good win for WT> I just would have hated to see ole Sheriff Buford T. Justice come out of retirement to find the tallest tree in Canyon and hang someone from it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                              They must've done it for Chip!
                              I had a great time last night. Parking was easy. Tailgating was packed. I made the trip up and down the boulevard. Had a hot dog and my old fraternity tent denizens offered this old brother a cold Coors Light to wash it down.

Back to the stadium for my first look. Had my pass scanned and to the elevator. The Buff Club area was full to the gills. A great banquet spread awaited us. Had a yummy Frito pie, some really good smoked brisket, a brownie, and a cold fountain drink. The Club area is first class!

Met many, many of my old WT friends and acquaintances. Thanks everyone for welcoming me back!

On to the game. Out the Buffalo Club door and a few yards later our top row seats on the 45 yard line awaited us. I was able to park my chair right behind my wife. Perfect.

The stadium is a great experience. It exceeded my expectations. Lighting was excellent. We were right on top of the action. Video board, the light ribbons surrounding the mid level, the sound system, integrated use of the stadium lights..........everything was presented to enhance the ability of the fan to enjoy the game. I estimate I watched @ 260 WT games at Kimbrough Stadium. Buffalo Stadium is in a completely different league. If it isn't, at this time, the best stadium in D2..........well, then I'll have to get out of my wheelchair and walk to see what beats it. Regardless of the division, Buffalo Stadium is a superb fan experience.

Attendance was posted as 9,326. Not too bad for a 2-3 D2 homecoming team in this day and age.

Brandon, you need to come see it some time!
                              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 10-10-2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

The WT defense tackled much better in this game. On par, the Buffs were more physical inside. The DL's were winning much of the time, getting pressure on Bronckhurst (sp) while the LB's were making tackles against the run. Bend some, but don't break.

Gerber had a disappointing game IMO. Two unpressured overthrows on open WR's should have added 14 points to the Buff totals. Of course, Angelo could say the the same about a couple of their similar plays as well.

Had WT played like this earlier, they would have beaten Mines and Western Oregon, and the Permian game would have been a toss-up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X