Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Well, San Angelo will be ROCKING next Saturday with Angelo State hosting a NCAA Football Play-off game.

This might be a campus 1st. Not sure.

Also not sure if Angelo has ever played Duluth.

I really don't know much about Duluth this year other than what their schedule & Boxscore says.

All I know is Angelo better come out firing on all cylinders!
    Best of luck to Angelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalodad View Post

MSU are conference champs and beat Angelo State head-to-head 35-17 in San Angelo.
      Means NOTHING. Overall record/SOS.

You can probably Google it and find out all about the selection process easier than I can explain it. :)

Comment

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/cha...ampsManual.pdf

I've spent a fair amount of time in this document over the last month. Page 20..don't even need to look. ha

Head to Head is a factor....but it's just one of many.

Comment

MSU are conference champs and beat Angelo State head-to-head 35-17 in San Angelo.
          MSU beats WT and its a moot point. Its the head to head loss vs. Central Washington that was the killer.

Comment

This ain't high school. Midwestern did not risk enough. Nine game D2 schedule with OofC loss to CWU and win over a 4-7 Quincey. Unless you are Ohio State you have to risk and win to make the college playoff.

Comment

How does a second place team get a bid over the conference champion?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                Not sure if all Angelo fans seen this. I just seen it for the first time tonight. Ahhhhh....great memories...with some great people!!! Glad my boy was able to return for his last season in 2014 following two, back to back career ending type injuries. His tenacity and hard work impressed me more than his gamr play.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...de/5199513002/
                Great season, lots of great athletes. Among them, Kyle and Dak were quite the duo.

Comment

Originally posted by RamJam View Post

Great season, lots of great athletes. Among them, Kyle and Dak were quite the duo.
                  2014 Offense was loaded....Talon Smith, Anthony Yancy, Brett Rasberry, Chris Omigie, Blake Smith, Ryan Bryd.

Hard to believe it's been SEVEN YEARS!!

Angelo has waited 7 years to get back to the playoffs!!! Hope it's a great run.

Unfortunately, several of the 2014 team will be at Talon's Gender Reveal Party. on Saturday in Ft. Worth and unable to attend the home playoff game.

#GoRams

Comment

Any links to ticket info??? Thought tickets would be available on Monday.

Comment

Tickets are on sale right now for season ticket holders and big wigs. Regular Joe Sixpack tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden Fox View Post
                        Tickets are on sale right now for season ticket holders and big wigs. Regular Joe Sixpack tickets go on sale tomorrow.
                        Thank you Sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden Fox View Post
                          Actually it is Ram Club and Presidents Circle Tuesday and Wednesday and general public on Thursday and Friday. At least that is what the 2 emails I received said..

Comment

How does a second place team get a bid over the conference champion?
                            I think a lot of people would prefer a cleaner version where the conference champion gets an automatic bid but that is not how it is done. The NCAA places a lot of emphasis on how you finish the regular season. That is why most other sports have a conference tournament to determine the automatic qualifier.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

Actually it is Ram Club and Presidents Circle Tuesday and Wednesday and general public on Thursday and Friday. At least that is what the 2 emails I received said..
                              Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X