Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I think a lot of people would prefer a cleaner version where the conference champion gets an automatic bid but that is not how it is done. The NCAA places a lot of emphasis on how you finish the regular season. That is why most other sports have a conference tournament to determine the automatic qualifier.
    Back in the tail end of the NCC UNO won the conference but didn't make the playoffs after MSU Mankato trounced them in the last game of the season. I think USD and maybe one other NCC did go. It seemed odd. That was when there were only six teams in the region.

Comment

So GP ticket sales started today?? Ugh.

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I think a lot of people would prefer a cleaner version where the conference champion gets an automatic bid but that is not how it is done. The NCAA places a lot of emphasis on how you finish the regular season. That is why most other sports have a conference tournament to determine the automatic qualifier.
            Follow the money. In other sports, it has nothing to do with who has the best team. Conference tournaments generate more money for the NCAA.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

2014 Offense was loaded....Talon Smith, Anthony Yancy, Brett Rasberry, Chris Omigie, Blake Smith, Ryan Bryd.

Hard to believe it's been SEVEN YEARS!!

Angelo has waited 7 years to get back to the playoffs!!! Hope it's a great run.

Unfortunately, several of the 2014 team will be at Talon's Gender Reveal Party. on Saturday in Ft. Worth and unable to attend the home playoff game.

#GoRams
              They really were a solid offense, fun to watch in person in both 2013 and 2014. Also, don't be modest and leave off #6 from your list. They were unlucky to have to face a Pueblo defense that just matched up really well with them.

Who schedules a gender reveal party on a Saturday during college football season? Come on Talon!

Comment

Not sure why there was ANOTHER game thread started for this game.......but, oh well. LMAO.

Comment

Wow! What a game. What a gamedsy environment! ASU was rocking today!!

Congrats to the Rams on a dominant showing. these two teams were, on paper, as evenly matched as they come. I was expecting a close game. Not so.

This Angelo team is CLEARLY firing on all cylinders. Defense is lights out. This is NOT the same team that played CWU, WT & MSU. I am not sure about next week, but today, this may be one of the best teams in the country. Just WOW!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X