Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I can definitely agree with this.

It definitely has applied out west more times than not because of that GNAC round robin circle jerk. They really couldnt afford to lose conference games to be considered.

NSIC always has that built in security blanket not having to schedule non conference games.

I am glad Central Washington solved that problem coming over to the LSC. That SOS is going to spike no longer having to do round robins and that Ferris State get was huge.
    You're right, if CWU had lost a conference game last year, they would've been out of the playoff running. Even this year, the LSC teams can afford to lose maybe one or two games at risk of being out of the playoffs.

Comment

Updated 2022 LSC non-conference schedules. I visited several websites to try to put pieces of the puzzles together for the LSC schools without an updated schedule. There are a few open dates out there. Feel free to update.

ASU: 9/3 vs. Chadron, 9/10 at Mines
      CW: 9/3 at Ferris State
      MSU: 9/3 vs. CSU-Pueblo, 9/17 vs. Michigan Tech
      Simon Frazier: None according to 2022 schedule posted on website.
      Western Oregon: None according to 2022 schedule posted on website.
      TAMUK: 9/3 vs. Sul Ross, 9/10 vs. North American
      WT: 9/3 at Western Colorado, 9/10 vs. Adams State
      ENMU: 9/3 ??, 9/17 at Tarleton
      UTPB: 9/3 ??, 9/10 vs. Western Colorado
      WNMU: 9/3 vs. Adams State, 9/24 at ACU

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        Updated 2022 LSC non-conference schedules. I visited several websites to try to put pieces of the puzzles together for the LSC schools without an updated schedule. There are a few open dates out there. Feel free to update.

ASU: 9/3 vs. Chadron, 9/10 at Mines
        CW: 9/3 at Ferris State
        MSU: 9/3 vs. CSU-Pueblo, 9/17 vs. Michigan Tech
        Simon Frazier: None according to 2022 schedule posted on website.
        Western Oregon: None according to 2022 schedule posted on website.
        TAMUK: 9/3 vs. Sul Ross, 9/10 vs. North American
        WT: 9/3 at Western Colorado, 9/10 vs. Adams State
        ENMU: 9/3 ??, 9/17 at Tarleton
        UTPB: 9/3 ??, 9/10 vs. Western Colorado
        WNMU: 9/3 vs. Adams State, 9/24 at ACU
        So, based on that, would Angelo or MSU have the better SOS?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So, based on that, would Angelo or MSU have the better SOS?
          Going off last years numbers ASU would have the advantage if Mines duplicates last years success. Pueblo, Chadron, and Michigan Tech all finished barely above .500 last year. Both Pueblo and Mines play Grand Valley non conference so that is a wash.

What would hurt either team is if Michigan Tech, Chadron, or Pueblo regress under .500.

Overall Central Washington hit the non conference lottery playing Ferris State but only have 10 D2 games.

Comment

Comment

Still nothing official on WOU spring practice/game. Unofficially practice starts on 4/12 and game is on 5/14

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
                Still nothing official on WOU spring practice/game. Unofficially practice starts on 4/12 and game is on 5/14
                Nice to see another WOU fan. Welcome.

Comment

Weber State is definitely a good FCS get as a money game. Lincoln though, I just hope they have improved since last year as SFU would have prolly destroyed them too.

Comment

Looks like CWU now has times for their home games. All but the finale are at 6:00 PM PT and the finale is at 1:00 PM PT. I hope those 6:00PM times aren't too late for the visiting fans as I know they can end near midnight ET if not later.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                      Looks like CWU now has times for their home games. All but the finale are at 6:00 PM PT and the finale is at 1:00 PM PT. I hope those 6:00PM times aren't too late for the visiting fans as I know they can end near midnight ET if not later.
                      Nah. Many LSC games are at 7 PM CT and then a long bus ride home to start the PARTY! These are very young men. LOL707LOL

As a "fan", there were many times games ended after 10:30 PM, then out to eat and hanging out until 2-3 AM.

Of course playing NM teams who are in MT is only an hour difference from PT.

Have had games with 2 hour or more rain delays where the game didn't end until 1 AM.

In other words, should not be an issue AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Nah. Many LSC games are at 7 PM CT and then a long bus ride home to start the PARTY! These are very young men. LOL707LOL

As a "fan", there were many times games ended after 10:30 PM, then out to eat and hanging out until 2-3 AM.

Of course playing NM teams who are in MT is only an hour difference from PT.

Have had games with 2 hour or more rain delays where the game didn't end until 1 AM.

In other words, should not be an issue AT ALL.
                        Glad to hear that. Those 7PM MT times are the same as 6PM PT too. I'm just glad for that November game we don't need to worry about it being called for darkness.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X