Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Schedules

Anybody know what the schedule (for any LSC team) might look like this year?
    WNMU plays at ACU and ENMU plays at Tarleton this year.

Just checked the likely Big Sky school schedules, and don't see any former GNAC/current LSC teams, but Portland State has an open date so maybe one ends up there.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
      Anybody know what the schedule (for any LSC team) might look like this year?
      WNMU plays at ACU and ENMU plays at Tarleton this year.
      That's interesting, the 2 New Mexico teams are playing D1 teams while WT is likely lining up more NAIA teams.

Comment

2022 WT schedule:

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          Not a single NAIA team!

This is what I expect most LSC schedules to be, with conference games in weeks 3-11, but WNMU and ENMU must have each moved a conference game earlier to accommodate their FCS opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            If you go to the Simon Fraser game in November, take a rain jacket. Luckily you don't have to take a chair anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

That's interesting, the 2 New Mexico teams are playing D1 teams while WT is likely lining up more NAIA teams.
              You must be disappointed, no NAIA teams.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

If you go to the Simon Fraser game in November, take a rain jacket. Luckily you don't have to take a chair anymore.
                Most of the seats are undercover!! By the way in November you might get snow because SFU is at the top of Burnaby Mountain!!

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post

Most of the seats are undercover!! By the way in November you might get snow because SFU is at the top of Burnaby Mountain!!
                  The fog up there is fun. Last time I went I couldn't actually see the players, but I could tell something was going on.

Comment

The fog up there is fun. Last time I went I couldn't actually see the players, but I could tell something was going on.
                    We had a Shrum Bowl (vs. Traditional Rival, UBC) one year and the fog was so thick that we heard a rumour that UBC had made an interception. We didn't know until an official finally came over to our bench and told us that we might want to have our defence get on the field and as he was disappearing into the fog we heard yell back that we also might want send our trainers out to find our QB who had apparently been injured!!!
                    Another time back in 1988, we were playing Western Washington ( remember them??) at Civic and I was up in the box talking to our OC. Just before quarter time the OC asked how much I could see and I told him that I could not see our bench but I could see most of the field. As the fog thickened I could only see about half of the field and just before the half I could only see their team bench but no field. The OC said that I might as well come down, but I told him that WWU had just brought some great roast beef sandwiches and that I would be down when I finished eating!! Needless to say he was not pleased!!!
                    Thickest fog that I have ever seen!! Going back on I-5, after some of the coaches visited Jimbos ( it was great bar back in the day run by the Emerson family) we literally had a guy walking in front of the car to keep us on the road because you could not see it from inside the car!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post

We had a Shrum Bowl (vs. Traditional Rival, UBC) one year and the fog was so thick that we heard a rumour that UBC had made an interception. We didn't know until an official finally came over to our bench and told us that we might want to have our defence get on the field and as he was disappearing into the fog we heard yell back that we also might want send our trainers out to find our QB who had apparently been injured!!!
                      Another time back in 1988, we were playing Western Washington ( remember them??) at Civic and I was up in the box talking to our OC. Just before quarter time the OC asked how much I could see and I told him that I could not see our bench but I could see most of the field. As the fog thickened I could only see about half of the field and just before the half I could only see their team bench but no field. The OC said that I might as well come down, but I told him that WWU had just brought some great roast beef sandwiches and that I would be down when I finished eating!! Needless to say he was not pleased!!!
                      Thickest fog that I have ever seen!! Going back on I-5, after some of the coaches visited Jimbos ( it was great bar back in the day run by the Emerson family) we literally had a guy walking in front of the car to keep us on the road because you could not see it from inside the car!!!!
                      Is that the real reason the BC Lions stadium is domed? I watched the game online that IronOre was talking about and they seemed to play with the lighting so you could see the players. That is one place SFU shines is their streaming of games. I hope they can keep that service as it is great and I'm sure LSC fans will like the feed your school gives.

I also remember those NAIA days where SFU was in the same conference as WOU and CWU. That was pre-9/11 and border crossing was so much easier.

Comment

Well, I am sure there is more to get on the schedule.

Opening up with the defending National Champs!

https://wildcatsports.com/sports/football/schedule/2022

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                          Well, I am sure there is more to get on the schedule.

Opening up with the defending National Champs!

https://wildcatsports.com/sports/football/schedule/2022
                          Redirects to the 2021 schedule when I click on it. But they do owe Ferris State a visit out there after it got cancelled cuz pandemic.

Comment

Redirects to the 2021 schedule when I click on it. But they do owe Ferris State a visit out there after it got cancelled cuz pandemic.
                            It was there earlier. Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

It was there earlier. Hmmm....
                              Somebody must've jumped the gun on releasing it and you spotted it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X