Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw Angelo DESTROYED MSU-Denver 26-5. GEESH! Hope they stay on a hot streak.

Now best of 3 against TAMUK. That's gonna be a really tough task. If the Javs play like they did last Saturday, anything can happen!

Comment

Well at least the Mesa game was respectable.

Good season and upgrade that pitching staff.

Comment

TAMUK 10 - ANGELO 6
        Top of the 9th

I knew Kingsville would come alive..

Game 3 tomorrow.

Comment

not over yet
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
            not over yet
            Yeah, it's over. No way Angelo comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
              not over yet
              TAMUK 12 - ANGELO 11

GREAT GAME!!!

Javs put up 2 at top of 9th. Rams put 5 runs all with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. YIKES. Was a close one.

BIG GAME for the Javs. Handed Angelo there 1st loss since April 9th.

Tomorrow coulld go either way!!

Comment

Lol. Looking at these scores you would think football season started early in San Angelo.

Comment

Rams 14 pigs 2. On the super regional

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    Lol. Looking at these scores you would think football season started early in San Angelo.
                    Definitely with that score, 2 touchdowns and a safety.

Both GNAC teams out and Northwest Nazarene did best of the 2. APU though playing right now out of the loser's bracket to advance.
                    Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 05-21-2022, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                      Right? Crazy!

Comment

Comment

I have to wonder if elevation will effect them too. Some of their home runs at home will probably be outs just like it is for the Colorado Rockies on the road from the ball not traveling as far.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I have to wonder if elevation will effect them too. Some of their home runs at home will probably be outs just like it is for the Colorado Rockies on the road from the ball not traveling as far.
                            Very good point!!! Although folks on this message board don't put any stock into altitude/elevation.

On numerous occasions many on this board were aggrieved at my simple mention of altitude being a facture.

So, I would simply appease their ignorance. 707070707

But, back to your post....it is a very interesting point. Does 2,700 hundred feet less in elevation make a difference? We'll see if the heavier air is a factor.

Comment

I think it could be a HR fest. With that dry heat the ball could fly. From seeing CMU twice, they really square up and barrel it well. They should have a couple of guys get drafted. It'll be a lot of fun to watch. Ball looks fast on infield @ ASU. That'll be key for SS,3rd and 2nd.

Mesa did a great job with Bergman Field!! A must see for baseball fans. Awesome stadium. Highly recommend.

-Juco Pick @ Suplizio Field : Central Arizona over San Jacinto. Starting next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                                I think it could be a HR fest. With that dry heat the ball could fly. From seeing CMU twice, they really square up and barrel it well. They should have a couple of guys get drafted. It'll be a lot of fun to watch. Ball looks fast on infield @ ASU. That'll be key for SS,3rd and 2nd.

Mesa did a great job with Bergman Field!! A must see for baseball fans. Awesome stadium. Highly recommend.

-Juco Pick @ Suplizio Field : Central Arizona over San Jacinto. Starting next Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X